ReBelle's Tenth Anniversary celebration will be Saturday, September 10, 10-6pm!
Wow. ReBelle is 10 years old and we have a LOT going on this year at our anniversary sale to celebrate. We've dyed up some fantastic yarn, put together some great gradient packs, dyed up some special fiber, printed some tremendous tote bags and collected a ton of fabulous prizes to celebrate! There will be a photo booth, a popcorn machine and some yummy treats. There's so much going on, I've made you a little checklist! Oh, and I almost forgot to mention - 10% off everything in the shop when you wish us a Happy Birthday at checkout!
Anniversary Sale Checklist
1. Take a silly photo in the photo booth.
2. Shop (be sure to pick that perfect skein of anniversary yarn).
3. Fill out a t-shirt order form.
4. Check out. Don't forget to pick up a tote bag or three and some extra raffle tickets and wish us Happy Birthday for 10% off everything.
5. Vote in the mythical creatures taxidermy contest.
6. Fill out your raffle tickets.
7. Turn in your raffle tickets and play Plinko for prizes.
8. Head to the back room for some yummy snacks.
We're expecting quite a crowd and our parking lot can only accommodate a few cars, so here are some other places you can park on Saturday if our lot is full:
In front of Eddie's Upholstery next door or 217 and 211 Rosemont (the next two buildings past Eddie's)
Chelan Drive, Elam Park or Edison Drive (side streets)