Tuesday, August 14 – Who’s In Charge…You Or Your Stuff?
6:30-8:00 pm Sponsored by The Kettering Moraine Library
3496 Far Hills Ave, Kettering OH 45429
We’ll get you thinking differently about the stuff you’ve been collecting and accumulating. You’ll think twice about what items you bring into your home and what is truly important to your life.
You’ll learn the true cost of clutter and how to:
- Decide what to keep and what to let go of
- Change habits that can change your life
- Organize any room in your home
- Ask our five organizing questions as you sort your belongings
For more information call the library at 937-496-8938
Thursday, August 16 – The Organized Office
12:00-1:30 pm Sponsored by the Miami Twp Library
2718 Lyons Road, Miamisburg, OH 45342
Feeling overwhelmed and unproductive in your office? It’s time to get your office organized so it works for you and you feel more confident in finding what you need.
In this class you’ll learn how to:
- Set up a functional work area
- Apply easy strategies for dealing with your stacks of paper
- Set up a streamlined filing system
For more information contact the library at 937-496-8944.