Hey Bills Backers!
Well, well, well. . .what do we have here?? A competitive football team? Don't look now, but we are right back in this! What a great win last week to knock those Pats at least askew off their high horse! Let's keep this thing rolling!
THE DETAILS THIS WEEK:
BILLS vs. RAMS in LA
Kick Off: 4:25pm
The Harp will be open at the normal time, but keep in mind that the Pats play at 1pm so when you arrive for our game, you may need to be patient in getting the bar spot or table that you prefer. Please be respectful to other patrons when you arrive. Thanks!
We still have t-shirts available for sale while sizes last!
- We have limited Ladies sizes and Mens sizes L, XL, and limited 2XL
- $15 per shirt, cash only please, on sale at the door until Kick Off
LABATT TRAVEL PACKAGE RAFFLE
- 2 Tickets to the Bills vs. Pats in Buffalo, 10/31 plus a gift card to use on travel or as you wish!
- Tickets are $5 a piece, or 6 for $20
- All money goes to Make-A-Wish Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Drawing will take place 10/23, you do not have to be present to win
A SERIOUS NOTE ABOUT THIS PAST SUNDAY:
I know that emotions were running high last week with the huge win against the rival Pats, and while most Backers celebrated in an appropriate fashion, the Committee was disappointed to have to deal with some Backers NOT celebrating in a respectful manner. We also had to make amends with a new member of the door staff at the Harp who was verbally bullied by one of our Backers. This is not acceptable. The door staff is there to keep us safe and they should be treated with nothing but the utmost respect.
We are so lucky to have such a wonderful environment where we are able to watch the Bills with friends. We cannot tolerate behavior that jeopardizes our relationship with The Harp and its staff who make everything possible. The Harp is a place of business and we ask that you conduct yourself in a manner fitting the space.
I will be specific:
- DO NOT lift, throw, toss other Bills Backers in the air
- DO NOT stand on chairs or bar stools
- DO NOT harrass, taunt, abuse non-Bills Backers patrons of the Harp
- DO NOT be rude to, disrespect, or make disparaging remarks to the door staff or managers
Many of these "regulations" are for your own safety and the saftey of those around you. As always, if you are having an issue while at the Harp that needs to be resolved, come find one of the Committee Members. We usually hang out at the Main Bar near the corner closest to the front door. When in doubt, ask a staff member to find one of us. In our opinion, the door staff was more than generous last week in allowing several people warnings. Going forward, we will not hesitate to ask anyone to leave if they are not conducting themselves in an appropriate manner.
We have confidence there won't be anymore issues! Thanks for your cooperation!
Okay! Now that that's out of the way. . .WE'RE ON TO L.A.!!!
Hope to see you all on Sunday!
Your Bills Backers Committee,
Kristen, Tim, Jeff, Chris, Mike, George, and Aimee