Market Summary
December 4, 2018
 
TSE All-Share Index   
  
The Tehran Stock Exchange All-Share Index finished the day down 0.36% at 165,701. Machinery & Equipment (+2.28%) saw the highest increase among sectors, while the biggest faller of the day was Machinery & Electric Equipment (-2.11%). Chemicals (-0.87%) was the market volume leader with trades totaling IRR 537 billion (approx. USD 12 million). Omid Investment Management Co. (OMIC +1.95%) MAPNA Group (MAPA -2.82%) and Mellat Bank (BMLT -2.33%) were the main movers of the All-Share Index. Esfahan Oil Refining Co. (PNES +1.42%) was the most traded stock with IRR 251 billion (approx. USD 5.9 million) of shares exchanged. The total traded value of the market reached IRR 4,289 billion (approx. USD 102 million), up 12% from the previous trading session.
  
 
 TSE30 Index
 
The TSE30 index of the 30 largest companies by market capitalization closed at 8,253 for a loss of 0.39%. The biggest riser was Omid Investment Management Co. (OMIC +1.95%) while MAPNA Group (MAPA -2.82%) dropped the most. Total traded value of the top 30 stocks reached IRR 1,594 billion (approx. USD 37 million), down 3% from the previous trading session. 
 
 
 
Market Information  
 
Index
 
Value
Unit Change
% Change
TSE All-Share Index
165,701
-602
 
0.36
TSE30 Index
 
8,253
-32
 
0.39
Traded Value (USD million)
102
11
 
12.40
Volume (million shares)
1,321
-61
 
4.41
 
 
 
 
 
 
Top Influencers
 
Close ($Cents)
% Change
Omid Investment Management Co.
12.4
 
1.95
Mapna Group
11.8
 
2.82
Mellat bank
5.2
 
2.33
Pars Petrochemical Co.
79.9
 
1.25
 
 
 
 
 
 
Top Gainers
 
Close ($Cents)
 
% Change
Iran Mineral Processing Co.
73.6
 
5.00
Alborz Invesment Group
4.6
 
4.99
Butane Industrial Group
21.1
 
4.96
Pars Tile Co.
15.7
 
4.95
 
Sectors with Highest Daily Change
Value
 
% Change
Machinery & Equipment
24,989
 
2.28
Industrial Conglomerates
17,987
 
1.01
Non– Metallic Ores
3,867
 
1.94
Machinery & Electric Equipment
664,558
 
2.11
 
 
 
 
 
 
Highest Daily Traded
 
Volume (M Shares)
Value ($ M)
Esfahan Oil Refining Co.
32
 
5.9
Tejarat bank
163
 
4.8
Esfahan Mobarakeh Steel Co.
32
 
4.1
Saipa Group  
124
 
3.5
 
 
 
 
 
 
FX Daily Change
 
IRR
 
% Change
USD
 
42,000
 
0.00
EUR
 
47,788
 
0.23
 
Blue Chips Ticker’s Update
 Closed Tickers: Calcimine Co. (KSIM)
 Re-Opened Tickers:
 IPO: -
 
**All figures in USD are converted from IRR at the free market rate
Turquoise Partners - Firouzeh Asia Brokerage
All Rights Reserved - 2018