Learning these life skills will help anyone break previous habits and feel more calm and in control. Take the first steps to create a simpler, happier life.
Organizing Solutions for Parents
Tuesday, Sept. 23, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Kettering Recreation Center 2900 Glengarry Dr, Kettering, OH 45420
For details call: (937) 296-2587
Join professional organizer and mother of five, Lori Firsdon, for this organizing class packed with practical tips for the entire family.
- Tackle hot spots, such as the kid’s rooms and their closets
- Have a system for managing the laundry
- Get kids on board for keeping the car clutter-free
- Learn to delegate and tackle chores routinely
This class is essential for any parent, from toddlers to teens. The skills and responsibilities you share with your children now will serve them for the years to come
$30-$40 fee depending on Residency
FREE! Who’s in Charge…You or Your Stuff?
Thursday, Sept. 25, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Winters-Bellbrook Library, 57 W. Franklin St, Bellbrook 45305
For details call: (937) 352-4004
It’s time to think differently about the stuff you’ve been collecting and accumulating over the years. You’ll think twice about what items you bring into your home and what is truly important to your life.
You’ll learn the true cost of clutter and how to:
- Decide what to keep and what to part with
- Change habits that can change your life
- Organize any room in your home with confidence
- Ask our Five Key Questions before keeping something
You’ll leave class motivated and armed with new ways to deal with clutter.
FREE! Organized and Productive
Saturday, Sept. 27, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Beavercreek Community Library, 3618 Dayton Xenia Rd, Dayton 45432
For details call: (937) 352-4001
Productivity and organization go hand in hand. Whether your desk is covered with Post-it notes or your email in-box is constantly maxed out, your productivity can be positively influenced by new organization behaviors.
- Transform your To-Do list items to done
- Learn to prioritize your tasks
- Find your action papers when you need them
- Get caught up on your reading material
- Learn the secret to getting things done promptly
- Spend less time on email
After applying your new skills, you will find more time in your day and more satisfaction in your accomplishments.
One Last Thing...