Friends of dance,
Our Call to Action video has been released across all social media channels!
And as of noon today, 3,089 have signed our petition in our 10,000 goal to finally end the prohibition of dancing in New York City!
Why Support the City of Yes Land Use Reform?
- Racist era laws still prohibit dancing in 80% of NYC
- Current Zoning permits Live Music in all NYC Bars & Restaurants - but not dancing
- NYC has some of the most stringent Noise & Safety regulations in the country
- Social Dancing is a powerful form of connection & self-expression
- Dancing thrives in our Marginalized Communities
- And it is a freedom protected by our 1st Amendment!
Check out the Video and please Like, Comment & Share this video by clicking your favorite social media here:
Thank you! Together, we can make a lasting difference,