I was recently at the Dominican Republic DATE conference in Punta Cana, and noticed that you were there too, and I wanted to introduce myself as well as our beautiful rental villas on the North Shore of Dominican Republic, between Cabarete and Sosua. Below is a fact sheet, and I also encourage you to visit our website at www.sea-horse-ranch.com.
As more and more people are coming to visit the Dominican Republic, some are ready to adventure further into our island culture and travel to other parts of the country. Sea Horse Ranch is safe, secure and upscale! Average stays are 10,000 plus u.s.dollars non ocean front and 25,000 oceanfront for a week, which means commissions of 10% are between $1,000 and $2,500 per client.
I am available for any questions you may have and am open to working with your different needs.
Sales & Marketing Director
Sea Horse Ranch
Visit Sea Horse Ranch →
Sea Horse Ranch is an oceanfront luxury villa resort located on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic and is renowned for its elegance, privacy, natural beauty, and service.
Located in Cabarete, and only a 15 minute drive from the international airport of Puerto Plata, Sea Horse Ranch features:
More about Sea Horse Ranch
- 250 acres of sprawling grounds with lush tropical gardens and exclusive amenities
- Ocean front swimming pools within a grotto cove
- Tennis Club with five clay courts, lit for nighttime play
- Equestrian Center with beachfront riding trails, private lessons in dressage and jumping
- The Beach Club, one of the North Coast´s best gourmet restaurants
- Kids Summer Camp
- Complimentary cribs, changing tables and car seats available
The Dominican Republic is ranked among the top vacation destinations in the Caribbean
- Villas with three to six bedrooms, comfortably furnished with private en-suite baths, private swimming pools and tropical gardens
- Daily housekeeping
- 24 hour security
- Access to all common amenities such as the Tennis Center, Equestrian Center and Beach Club
- Concierge services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Daily activities and excursions organized by our concierge upon request
- Chefs, nannies and massage therapists available for in-house services
- Family reunions, Weddings, and special event planning services available
- Special Honeymoon rate provided for newlyweds
, and offers one of the most historic and culturally rich destinations. With many options to explore throughout the country, such as the old Victorian city of Puerto Plata, the beautiful beaches of Cabarete with its numerous international restaurants and water sport activities and annual Jazz Festival, the Colonial Zone of Santo Domingo (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), whale watching in the Samaná peninsula, and superb designer golf courses.
Travel Agent Commission 10%