Oviya MedSafe Private Limited thanks you very much for the interest you showed in response to our previous newsletter highlighting our prestigious association with IQPC as event partners for their 3rd Annual Pharmacovigilance Asia 2012 summit to be held at Singapore on September 18 & 19, 2012. In continuation with our previous newsletter, we take this opportunity to reveal more details about this conference.
As you know, the pharmacovigilance regulatory updates across Asia are getting tougher and stricter. And that's why our partners at IQPC felt that it's important to highlight this at the 3rd Annual Pharmacovigilance Asia 2012 summit. With a full day dedicated to PV regulatory updates across Asia, you will never get a better chance to sit at the same table and strengthen working relations with:
- Yagya Prasad Neupane, Chairman, Nepal Pharmacy Council
- Dr. Wenmin Du, Executive Director, Shanghai Centre for Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring, SFDA
- Dr Y K Gupta, Head, National Pharmacovigilance Programme, India
- Angela On, Chief Executive Director, Taiwan Drug Relief Foundation
- Dr. Nguyen Hoang Anh, Responsible for Drug Information, Vietnam National Centre for Drug Information and ADR Reporting
- Mohamad Khalid Haji Zolkipli, National Adverse Drug, Reaction Monitoring Centre, Department of Pharmaceutical Services, Ministry of Health Brunei Darussalam
Of course, they also have a special guest from the Director (Vigilance Branch) of Health Science Authority (HSA), Singapore.
Many other PV experts across the whole of Asia have also confirmed their attendance for the event. Download the brochure to find out who they are.
If you're already convinced, register now and join the power-packed attendance of PV experts in one room, and save up to SGD3696 from the early bird discounts now which close on Friday, July 13th, 2012.
Join them and benefit by learning:
- Regulatory updates on pharmacovigilance from WHO's Uppsala Monitoring Center, European Commission, China, India, Taiwan, South Korea, Brunei and Vietnam
- How you can develop and implement risk management and minimisation plans for improved drug safety
- How you can prepare for audit and inspection: practical steps to get it right
- How you can establish an early signal detection system for improved drug safety
- Best practices in AE reporting for post-marketing surveillance studies
- How you can achieve compliance in various Asian country regulations while meeting global safety requirements
Save up to SGD3,696 when you register before July 13th, 2012:
Dr J Vijay Venkatraman MBBS, F. Diab., MBA
Founder & CEO
Oviya MedSafe Pvt. Ltd.
Pharmacovigilance Consulting & Services,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
P.S. Remember to book now to save from the early bird discounts! For assistance with registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org to save up to SGD,3696 by registering before this weekend!