What's Marion Up To Anyway....
During the next couple of months I will be working with two organizations on Board Development - one very established and one startup organization. In March, I will again be offering my popular course on Social Networking for Nonprofits sponsored by NJCRI. The Partnership for Philanthropy is also considering sponsoring one of these workshops for a third time!
In April I will be attending the NTEN National Nonprofit Technology Conference in Atlanta. I can't wait! My Spring newsletter will feature technology and I'll be sharing what I learn with you.
I am available to work with your nonprofit and here are some ideas of how we may work together:
- Planning and facilitating a Board Retreat
- Sponsoring a training workshop
- Keynote speaking and workshop facilitator
- Planning and getting started using social networking
- Presenting Board development training at Board meetings
- Hiring a new Executive Director or other senior staff