FREE! Saturday, Nov. 3, Attack the Stack – Paperwork Organizing
2:00-3:30 Sponsored by the Franklin-Springboro Library
125 Park Lane Springboro, OH 45066
Registration is required. Call 937-748-3200
Paper can overwhelm your office space, creating mental stress and chaos. In Attack the Stack, you’ll learn how to:
- Reduce the amount of paperwork you touch, process and keep
- Create a streamlined filing system for home, work or both
- Apply easy strategies to address daily mail and paper stacks
- Find your active papers when you need them
- Manage your To Do list via your essential binder
Tuesday, Nov. 27, Super Systems: Organizing for a Stress-Free Life
6:30-8:30pm Forte Organizers Office
7989 Washington Woods Dr., Centerville, OH 45459
Fee: $35.00 per person
Organization is not just keeping a clean closet or a tidy desktop. Clutter and chaos add unwanted stress to our lives daily. Learn to apply stress-free strategies to create a simpler, happier life.
You’ll learn how to:
- Motivate others to get organized and how to teach accountability
- Apply specific strategies for your ADHD/ADD loved ones
- Let go of guilt over your deceased loved one’s items
- Give and ask for clutter-free gifts
- Perfect your purse so you can find things fast
- Keep your car uncluttered
- Eliminate unneeded emails and manage the rest
These life skills will help anyone take better control of their life. Take control now to create a hassle-free reality.
Give a clutter-free gift this holiday season...
Forte gift certificates are available in any denomination and can be used towards on-site organizing or in-house organizing classes. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office 937-619-3181 to purchase your next gift.