As you may have recently heard, local, long time resident Craig Peterson had a major house fire last week. The Peterson family believes the home is a complete loss. 25 fire fighters worked on this fire all through the night and into the next day. Fire Crews from Huntsville, Eden, Ogden, Farr West, and Weber Fire District fought the fire.
For those who would like to help, an account for Craig Peterson was set up at Zion's Bank in Eden. Craig was left with only the clothes he was wearing and could really use some help from our amazing generous residents.
This is a good reminder for the rest of us, replace batteries in your smoke detectors, and while shoveling this winter try to clear the space around the fire hydrants in case of a fire--and make sure lanes and long drives are adequately cleared at a wideth to allow easy access by emergency vehicles.
Have a Wonderful Happy New Year!