Healthy Eating Week starts in just a few days! Many thanks from all of us at the British Nutrition Foundation for your support.
Remember, you can find all of the materials released so far on our Healthy Eating Week page here
Get ready for next week!
National virtual assembly –
10:00-10:30am, Monday 14 June
Primary schools – Come and join our 30 minute assembly on Monday 14 June 2021 at 10.00 to help kick start your BNF Healthy Eating Week! Based around the main theme of this year’s Week, Find your healthier you, this interactive assembly will consider key health messages and how pupils can put them into action.
If you would like to take a look at the assembly presentation in advance to check its suitability, click here
Healthy Eating Week webinar –
1:00-1:30pm, Monday 14 June
Join Alex, a nutritionist from the British Nutrition Foundation, who will be explaining how we can all ‘Find your healthier you’! Alex will go through the themes of the week, as well as give practical solutions too! A great webinar for adults, as well as secondary school pupils.
Healthy Eating Week Cook-a-long –
5:00-6:00pm, Thursday 17 June
To celebrate Healthy Eating Week, the Waitrose Cookery School and Health Team have joined up with the British Nutrition Foundation to deliver a FREE healthy eating cook along. Join the team next Thursday between 5-6pm – have your ingredients and equipment ready! To register, click here
Remember, you have many resources available to support you during the Week:
- Activity packs – ideas and links to materials to help deliver the Week’s themes. There are different packs for schools, employers/employees and individuals. Just download the pack that best suits your needs.
- Videos – five short videos to introduce each theme are now online.
- Posters – there are five downloadable posters to support each theme of the week (in both English and Welsh). We’ve created three versions of each poster using age-appropriate photographs for nursery/primary aged children, secondary pupils and adults. Download yours now!
- Trackers – a range of trackers have been created to support you and others during the Week. Pick and choose the best ones for you! There are trackers for school pupils, as well as for adults.
- A certificate – to award and celebrate success during the Week.
- A Zoom/Teams background for use in the Week – download and get ready!
- A presentation about the themes, to be shown during the Week.
Keep in touch
What are your plans for the week? Remember to keep in touch and let us know what you do! You can email us, or Tweet us at @BNFevents and @Foodafactoflife – remember to use the hashtag #HEW2021
BNF Healthy Eating Week is developed by the British Nutrition Foundation and supported by the Agriculture & Horticulture Development Board (AHDB), Old El Paso, Green Giant, innocent drinks,
Waitrose & Partners and Warburtons.