Was Week One a blast, or what? The Bills crushed the Seahags and the Harp was rockin! By 11:15 am, the line to get into the Harp was down the street, and by noon the place was SRO. Thanks to everyone who came and made Opening Day such a great time. And guess what? We're gonna do it again this Sunday! The Bills kick off against the Jaguars at 1 pm.
While things went pretty smoothly last week, we'd like to remind everyone of some important information:
* Please remember that the tables on the main floor of the Harp (in front of the stage) are reserved for customers ordering from the menu. If you're going to sit there, we ask you to order from the menu, and, of course, respect (and tip!) server. If you don't want to order from the menu, there are more tables near the front of the bar and in the lower bar area.
* Please keep the stairway leading into the lower bar clear at all times. The staff needs access to these stairs to bring food into the lower bar; there were too many close calls last week, and no one wants a tray of hot chicken wings dumped down their backs.
* Speaking of chicken wings, please be courteous to your fellow fans and take only the number of wings that you, personally, will eat. Do not take a huge plate for everyone in your group; this is wasteful and deprives other fans the opportunity to have some. If you want a plate of wings to share, you can order one off the menu. Please ask your server.
* The Squares game was a big hit and we'll be doing it again this week. Good luck! Look for Matt, Chris, or Jeff in the lower bar area to purchase your squares.
* And one final reminder: Any questions, comments or, especially, complaints, about service on Sunday -- including TV channels -- should be addressed to a member of the Executive Committee first. Please do not approach Harp staff yourself. Chances are, one of us can handle your issue, or we will work on your behalf to resolve the situation. By keeping things streamlined we can all enjoy a better gameday experience.
We'll see you all on Sunday... Go Bills!