Free Shred Day. Residents of Centerville/Washington Twp can securely discard their sensitive documents on Saturday, April 27 from 10am-2pm at the Public Works Garage located at 8190 McEwen Rd. For details call 937-433-0151. This is a great time to dispose of last year's papers after filing your 2012 taxes.
Free Drug Drop-Off Day. Dispose of expired/unwanted medications on Monday, March 25 from 10am-2pm at Hithergreen Center located at 5900 Hithergreen Drive Dayton, 45429. The program provides a disposal method which keeps our children safe; and our water system and wildlife protected from these harmful chemicals. For details, contact email@example.com or call 937-435-2415.
Noon-1:30pm Sponsored by the Huber Heights Library
6160 Chambersburg Rd, Huber Heights 45424
Turn your office space into a productive oasis instead of a stressful, clutter-strewn mess. You’ll learn to reclaim your space, creating more room and functional space. Most importantly, you’ll learn strategies to keep your office organized and well-tuned.
- Rescue your desktop and workspace from unnecessary clutter
- Organize your office play-by-play, space-by-space
- Ask our Five (5) Key Questions when deciding what to keep
- Learn to apply the Take 2 Rule for immediate results
- Make your car a productive partner
- Have a system for getting caught up on your reading material
Whether your workspace is a car or a corner office, you’ll learn how to organize your office and keep it functional and efficient at all times.
Tuesday, Feb. 19, Organizing Solutions for Parents
6:30-8:30 Forte Organizers Office
7989 Washington Woods Dr. Centerville 45459
Fee: $35.00 per person
To register: forteorganizers.com or call 937-619-3181
Join professional organizer and mother of five, Lori Firsdon, for this organizing class packed with practical tips for the entire family.
- Learn to delegate and get others to cooperate
- Tackle hot spots, such as the kids’ room(s), laundry room, and kitchen counter
- Sort, purge and store kid's memorabilia
- Effectively manage school papers and reminders
You’ll even learn how to send the kids off to school with ease. This class is essential for parent of toddlers to teens. The skills and responsibilities you share with your children now will serve them for the years to come.
FREE! Saturday, February 23, Think Inside the Box
2:00-3:30pm Sponsored by the Vandalia Library
500 S Dixie Dr Vandalia, 45377
Your home is the hub of your life. Whether entertaining or relaxing, your home should be a haven—not a headache. In this realistic seminar, you’ll discover how to:
- Prioritize your prime areas for best use
- Utilize a labeler as an organization tool
- Keep your kitchen functional and recipes organized
- Create a calm oasis in your bedroom
- Organize your jewelry
- Establish clutter-free closets with extra space
- Perfect a time-saving bathroom routine
- Purge and organize your garage
Your home will never be the same again—and you’ll love it!