Think Inside the Box: Organizing Your Home
Tuesday, Oct. 14, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Kettering Recreation Center, 2900 Glengarry Dr, Kettering 45420
For details call: (937) 296-2587
Your home is the hub of your life. Whether entertaining or relaxing, your home should be a haven—not a headache. In this practical seminar, you’ll discover how to:
- Organize items in your home for maximum efficiency
- Utilize a labeler as an organization tool
- Keep your kitchen functional
- Catalog your recipes and coupons
- Create a calm oasis in your master bedroom
- Tame your clothes closet
- Organize your jewelry
- Perfect a time-saving bathroom routine
Your home will never be the same again—and you’ll love it!
* $30-$40 fee depending on Residency
Attack the Stack
Wednesday, Oct. 15, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Vandalia Recreation Center, 1111 Stonequarry Rd, Dayton 45414
For details call: (937) 890-7709
Paper can overwhelm your desk and counter space, creating mental stress and chaos. In Attack the Stack, you’ll learn how to:
- Reduce the amount of paperwork you touch, process and keep
- Apply easy strategies to address daily mail and paper stacks
- Create a streamlined filing system for home, work or both
- Use a labeler as an effective organizing tool
- Apply the concepts taught to your electronic file organizing
Armed with a labeler and file folders, you will attack the stack, creating a manageable, workable system so you can find the papers you keep. Additionally, other people will have an easier time finding your papers in your absence.
* $25 per person fee
Super Systems: Organizing for a Stress-free Life
Tuesday, Oct. 21, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Kettering-Moraine Library, 3496 Far Hills Ave, Dayton 45429
For details call: (937) 496-8938
An organized life is more than a well-organized living space. Clutter and chaos creeps into our cars, our hobbies and even our purses. Learn to tame these disorganized pitfalls with these practical and doable organization systems. You will learn how to:
- Keep your car uncluttered
- Purge and organize your garage
- Sort and organize your craft supplies
- Perfect your purse so it’s no longer a black hole
- Establish a fire-proof safe to secure your important documents
- Organize your hard copy photos
- Give and ask for clutter-free gifts
After utilizing these Super Systems, you will feel more in control of all aspects of your life, inside and outside of your home.
FREE! Mindful Home Organizing: Take the First Step
Saturday, Oct. 25, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Beavercreek Library, 3618 Dayton Xenia Rd, Dayton 45432
For details call: (937) 352-4001
Getting organized can be a confidence booster, but emotions and personality traits need to be reassessed first, before attacking the physical clutter, we’ll address emotional issues and learn some strategies for getting organized and staying organized.
Break-free from clutter and learn to:
- Let go of perfectionism, which holds you back
- Stop procrastination and start organizing
- Work against hoarding tendencies
- Monitor what you allow into your home
- Motivate family members to get organized
- Apply specific strategies for your ADHD loved ones
- Let go of guilt over your deceased loved one’s items
- Take steps to break your shopping habit
Learning these life skills will help anyone break previous habits and feel more calm and in control. Take the first steps to create a simpler, happier life.
One Last Thing...
October 16 is Boss’s Day!!
Happy Boss's Day to those who mentor, encourage and inspire others who assist you with your work.