Avalanche™ transfection reagents - don’t let your research slide away
EZ Biosystems™ Avalanche™ range of cell-line-specific and primary cell type-specific transfection reagents are a new, proprietary solution for tough-to-transfect cell lines and primary cell types.
The proprietary Avalanche™ formulation of lipids and polymers ensures the highest possible transfection efficiencies with minimal toxicity. No other transfection reagents can match the efficiency, convenience, and gentleness of the range of Avalanche™ transfection Reagents. Cambio is now proud to be distributing the whole range in the UK and Ireland.
So what makes them different?
- Specifically optimized to deliver nucleic acids into a whole range of primary cells.
- Highest efficiency to ensure experimental success
- Lowest cellular toxicity - maintain cell density and reduce experimental biases
- Deliver single or multiple plasmids
- Simple and straightforward protocols
- Compatible with serum
- Suitable for reverse transfection
- Compatible with transfection in any plate format
- Economical: High efficiency means lower amounts of nucleic acid & reagent needed
- Developed and manufactured by EZ Biosystems
Click here to see the Avalanche™ range and get your primary cell research going!
To learn how EZ Biosystems™ develop cell-specific specific AvalancheTM transfection reagents click here.
1 The Irwin Centre, Scotland Road, Dry Drayton, Cambridge, CB23 8AR
tel: 01954 210200
fax: 01954 210300