IAHF List: I'll be on the air at noon (Paciifc time) til 1 pm (Pacific time) today (Friday August 7th) as the guest of Barbara Jean on "Born on the 4th of July" which you can hear on the web at www.republicbroadcasting.org
We're going to be discussing the ads that the Army has posted publicly as they look to hire guards to man the FEMA camps which they intend to put vaccine resisters and other opponents of the New World Order into possibly starting this winter some time. You can see one of these ads below, and if you miss the show today and want to hear the archived show, you can hear the archive for free at www.republicbroadcasting.org and after 24 hours call 800-724-2719 ext 116. There is a small fee to pay to hear an archived RBN show after 24 hours.
Barbara Jean and I will also be discussing other aspects of the malevolent MIC (Military Industrial Complex) including the Codex vitamin issue, and we'll be providing graphic illustrations stemming from my time pushing for oversight on Codex that will help you see the extreme extent of the corrupt cesspool that is Washington DC, District of Criminals. This will bring the Club of Rome's Genocide Agenda into very clear focus for you and it will help you to fight back and to defend yourself and your family in the coming months!
UPDATED SPECIAL SURVIVAL REPORT WITH NEW INFO AVALABLE NOW
BTW- I have updated the IAHF Special Survival Report with additional new information which improves it. This report contains an E-Book which explains how to use Food Grade 35% Hydrogen Peroxide to oxygenate yourself to protect against the weaponized flu and vaccine, it contains my source for the Hydrogen Peroxide, my source for organic sulfur, ionic silver, Vitamin D3 (the form found in sunlight) and also a lot of other new information that could save your life that wasn't in the previous version.
If you want this Updated Special Survival Report, please send a minimum donation of $25. to IAHF via paypal at http://www.iahf.com/index1.html or by sending a check/money order to IAHF 556 Boundary Bay Rd., Point Roberts WA 98281 USA Be sure to include your email address with your order so I can email you the Special Report and E-Book.
See this new blog called "Swine Flu Concerns" http://concerns.ning.com/ This was created by Mark Matthews and I, both members of The Oathkeepers in order to raise widespread awareness of this biological weapon called the "swine flu vaccine" and the huge threat this Trojan Horse poses to the Republic.
I am networking extensively via the Oathkeepers, and strongly encourage you to join- its free, and you can join via http://oathkeepers.ning.com/ See my page on the Oathkeepers at http://oathkeepers.ning.com/profile/JohnHammell Please join, and send me a friend request so we can join forces within this organization in order to awaken as many active duty military, sheriffs and police as possible so they'll rebel along with us against the NWO genocide plans. Together we CAN defend the Republic
Yesterday I got an email from a fellow Oathkeeper who is in the Army. He is spreading my info on the danger of the Swine flu vaccine throughout his base and to other Army friends world wide. This illustrates the power of the OathKeepers which is all about refusing unconstitutional orders such as the order to do warrantless searchs for our guns, the order to force vaccinate us, the order to march us from our homes into concentration camps.
Go here to see a whole list of Army ads for guards to man the FEMA Camps
HERE IS THE ARMY'S WANT AD FOR GUARDS FOR THE FEMA INTERNMENT CAMPS
Internment/Resettlement Specialist (31E)
Submitted by admin on Monday, 3 August 2009Comments (1)
Internment/Resettlement (I/R) Specialists in the Army are primarily responsible for day-to-day operations in a military confinement/correctional facility or detention/internment facility. I/R Specialists provide rehabilitative, health, welfare, and security to U.S. military prisoners within a confinement or correctional facility; conduct inspections; prepare written reports; and coordinate activities of prisoners/internees and staff personnel.
Duties performed by Soldiers in this MOS include:
Assists with supervision and management of military prisoners, and provides external security to confinement/corrections facility. Supervises, counsels and manages military prisoners in confinement facilities.
Supervises confinement facility operations, counseling, management, training and employment of military pris oners in confinement/corrections facility.1Training Information
8 weeks, 0 days at Fort Leonard Wood, MO.
ASVAB Score Required: 100 in aptitude area ST
Security Clearance: Confidential
Strength Requirement: moderately heavy
Physical Profile Requirement: 222221
Other Requirements 2
- Red/green color discrimination
- No court-martial convictions. No record of any disciplinary action under UCMJ which indicates behavior inconsistent with the high standards of corrections specialist
- No record of more than 15 days lost (AWOL) under section 972-10- USC
- No record of civilian convictions other than minor traffic offenses
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- No record of psychological or pathological personality disorders
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator
- Minimum age of 18 at time of entrance on active duty
- No medically diagnosed history of alcoholism, psychotic disorders, antisocial behavior, objection to bearing and use of arms when necessary of any behavioral characteristic which may be con sidered prejudicial to the reliable performance of corrections specialist duties
- No record of possession or use of any narcotic or nonnarcotic drug
Helpful attributes include:
- An ability to think and react quickly
- An ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- An interest in law enforcement and crime prevention
Similar Civilian Occupations
- Correctional Officers and Jailers
- First-Line Supervisors/Managers of Correctional Officers
- Business Operations Specialists
- Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Training and Development Specialists
- 31E ? Internment/Resettlement Specialist ? About.com 
- 31E ? INTERNMENT / RESETTLEMENT SPECIALIST