FREE! Tuesday, March 12 - Attack the Stack, Paperwork Organizing
6:30-8:00pm Sponsored by the Kettering-Moraine Library
3496 Far Hills Ave, Kettering 45429
Paper can overwhelm your counters and office space, creating mental stress and chaos. In Attack the Stack, you’ll learn how to:
- Reduce the amount of paperwork you touch, process, and keep
- Create a streamlined filing system for home, work, or both
- Apply easy strategies to address daily mail and paper stacks
- Find your active papers when you need them
- Manage your To Do list via your essential binder
Armed with just a labeler, a binder and folders, you will attack the stack, creating a manageable, workable system for all your papers.
NEW! Tuesday, March 19, Life Skills: Kids Get Organized
5:30-7:00pm Forte Organizers Office
7989 Washington Woods Dr. Centerville 45459
Fee: $35.00 per child
To register: visit ForteOrganizers.com or call 937-619-3181
Ages 8 to high school
Organization is a taught skill and it’s never too early to start. Launch your child into a lifetime of reasonable time and space management.
Your child will learn how to:
- Organize their room and keep it that way
- Ask our Five Key Questions for each item to keep or remove
- Manage their book bag and/or locker space
- Learn to apply the Take 2 Rule
- Use a labeler to keep track of their belongings
- Open discussion for their personal organizing challenges
Your child will utilize these time management and organization skills for life.
Wednesday, March 20 – Who’s In Charge…You or Your Stuff?
6:30-8:30pm at Kettering Rec Center
2900 Glengarry Dr. Kettering, 45420
Fee: Based on residential status. Inquire with Rec Center
To register: www.ketteringoh.org or call 937-296-2587
Lori will get you thinking differently about the stuff you’ve been collecting and accumulating. You’ll think twice about what items you bring into your home and what is truly important to your life.
You’ll learn the true cost of clutter and how to:
- Decide what to keep and what to let go of
- Change habits that can change your life
- Organize any room in your home
- Ask our Five Key Questions before keeping something
You’ll leave class motivated and armed with new ways to deal with clutter.