In This Issue:
Tis that time o' year again as we count it down to a SATURDAY St. Paddy's Day.
This year will be better than ever with our newly updated patio bar
. We're puttin' the final touches on it now, follow the progress on our Instagram
, 'n Facebook
A Few Excitin' Parts to Our Plans for Saturday, March 17th:
- A new 'n improved Irish Breakfast will kick off at 9AM featuring Eggs, Rashers (Bacon), Bangers (Sausage), Beans, Irish Soda Bread 'n more.
- Our special St. Paddy's Day Menu will start at 11AM featurin' traditional Irish fare alongside American Pub favorites to keep ya goin' all day
- The Corned Beef 'n Cabbage dinner will headline the menu on St. Paddy's 'n will be available a few days prior too!
- The music will be goin' all afternoon and into the night with DJ Lolly providin' the sounds again for us this year
- His only break will come when the Bagpipers are here
- Wanna watch some basketball? No worries, we'll have March Madness on all our TVs -- especially when our local teams are playin'
- Drinks? For Sure! The inside bar and the patio bar will be goin' full throttle to keep everyone's whistle appropriately wetted
- That, of course, includes Green Beer, Judy's famous recipe Jell-O Shots, 'n a whole lot more
- Just be sure to enter our drawing for prizes and hang out all day for giveaways from our beer and alcohol vendors
- Prizes to be given away include Golf at Ironhorse (good neighbors, they are), a Party O'Quigley certificate for a future rip-roarin' kind o' time, and more -- some of which we're still gettin' in!
- By the way, T-Shirts are almost ready so come 'n get yours. If you're wearin' our shirt on the big day, we'll let you in without our small cover charge
~~~~~ Final Words for Family 'n Friends ~~~~~
Beannachtam na Feile Padraig!
(Happy St. Paddy's Day!)