Market Summary
May 26, 2019
 
TSE All-Share Index   
  
The Tehran Stock Exchange All-Share Index finished the day up 1.52% at 217,573. Other Financial Services (+4.75%) saw the highest increase among sectors, while the biggest faller of the day was Rubber & Plastics (-2.33%). Base Metals (1.57%) was the market volume leader with trades totaling IRR 998 billion (approx. USD 23 million). Mobile Telecommunication Company of Iran (MKBT +3.89%) National Iranian Copper Ind. Co. (MSMI +2.09%) and Golgohar Mining & Industrial Co. (GOLC +1.67%) were the main movers of the All-Share Index. Pasargad Bank (BPAS +4.14%) was the most traded stock with IRR 338 billion (approx. USD 8 million) of shares exchanged. The total traded value of the market reached IRR 11,241 billon (approx. USD 268 million), up 34% from the previous trading session.  
    
 TSE30 Index
 
The TSE30 index of the 30 largest companies by market capitalization closed at 10,094 for a gain of 1.36%. The biggest riser was Pasargad Bank (BPAS +4.14%) while Saderat Bank (BSDR -0.48%) dropped the most. Total traded value of the top 30 stocks reached IRR 2,166 billion (approx. USD 51 million), up 27% from the previous trading session. 
 
 
 
Market Information  
 
Index
 
Value
Unit Change
% Change
TSE All-Share Index
217,573
3,259
 
1.52
TSE30 Index
 
10,094
135
 
1.36
Traded Value (USD million)
268
68
 
34.20
Volume (million shares)
3,757
864
 
29.87
 
 
 
 
 
 
Top Influencers
 
Close ($Cents)
% Change
Mobile Telecommunication Company of Iran
45.5
 
3.89
National Iranian Copper Ind. Co.
9.5
 
2.09
Golgohar Mining & Industrial Co.
16.5
 
1.67
MAPNA Group
14.4
 
3.23
 
 
 
 
 
 
Top Gainers
 
Close ($Cents)
 
% Change
Darou Pakhsh Pharmaceutical Co.
32.4
 
38.85
National Iranian Copper Industry Co.
28.8
 
18.54
Shahid Ghand Coroporation Complex
16.6
 
10.18
Niroo Investment Co.
3.3
 
9.92
 
Sectors with Highest Daily Change
Value
 
% Change
Other Financial Services
3,162
 
4.75
Pharmaceuticals
21,903
 
3.54
Textile
2,919
 
3.90
Rubber & Plastics
52,074
 
2.33
 
 
 
 
 
 
Highest Daily Traded
 
Volume (M Shares)
Value ($ M)
Pasargad Bank
228
 
8.0
Iran tubes and machinery Co.
23
 
5.0
Tejarat Bank
473
 
4.5
Industry & Mine Leasing Co.
90
 
3.9
 
 
 
 
 
 
FX Daily Change
 
IRR
 
% Change
USD
 
42,000
 
0.00
EUR
 
47,063
 
0.39
 
Blue Chips Ticker’s Update
 Closed Tickers: 
 Re-Opened Tickers:  
 IPO:
 
**All figures in USD are converted from IRR at the free market rate
Turquoise Partners - Firouzeh Asia Brokerage
All Rights Reserved - 2018