SURREY SCOUT WATER ACTIVITIES CLUB
Kayak / Canoe Moving Water Weekend - Dartmoor
17th to 19th January 2020
A great opportunity for those who want to make the step up to moving water kayaking or canoeing.
The weekend will be run in and around the Dartmoor area of Devon, with the Pengelly Centre in Buckfastleigh (www.pengellytrust.org) providing our accommodation and base.
- The cost of the trip will be £65 per person. This does not include boat hire.
- This price includes your accommodation and breakfast, but does not include evening meals or lunches.
- Alternatively you can add an evening meal which will be a main and dessert for £5 making the total cost £70.
- Participants are responsible for their own transport down to Devon although SSWAC will put people in contact with each other to arrange car sharing where possible.
- There must be an adult attending who is responsible for the wellbeing and behaviour of any participant under 18 when not on the water. This may be a Scout Leader, nominated adult or non-paddling parent/guardian
There are opportunities for an introduction to moving water, British Canoeing White Water Award development and for those that are experienced simply a fun trip.
To reserve your place, please complete the online application form by CLICKING HERE. Please do not send money at this stage. Be quick as spaces are limited.
The closing date for applications is 1st January.
Surrey Scout Water Activities Club