The fastest FISH on the market
Results in 60 mins
are you looking for a new rapid and specific assay to assess toxicity and DNA damage in radiotherapy, biological dosimetry or in other radiation sources, such as X-ray, UV, mobile phones, bluetooth, wifi, etc… ?
We are pleased to announce the launch of the new kit from Xenometrix.
The new Rapid Micronucleus MoA assay
- Is the fastest FISH assay on the market (1 hour) to identify genotoxicity activity with an easy protocol
- Yields strong and clean fluorescence signal which increases the specificity of the assay
- Discriminates best between the modes of action, neugen versus clastogen
- Comes as ready to use kit including pan-centromeric probes, DAPI and reagents
- Can used on all human cells and whole blood
- Is available also as service analytics for screening or under GLP