In This Issue:
Tis that time o' year again as we count it down to a SUNDAY St. Paddy's Day
. So consider this your warnin' - put in for gettin' Monday off so's ya can recover and not hafta worry 'bout things on Sunday at all.
A Few Excitin' Parts to Our Plans for Sunday, March 17th:
- A new 'n improved Irish Breakfast will kick off at 9AM featuring Eggs, Rashers (Bacon), Bangers (Sausage), Beans, Irish Soda Bread 'n more.
- Our special St. Paddy's Day Menu will start at 11AM featurin' traditional Irish fare alongside American Pub favorites to keep ya goin' all day
- The Corned Beef 'n Cabbage dinner will headline the menu on St. Paddy's 'n will be available a few days prior too!
- The music will be goin' all afternoon and into the night with DJ Lolly providin' the sounds again for us this year
- His only break will come when the Bagpipers are here and he'll accompany the Irish Dancers too
- Drinks? For Sure! The inside bar and the patio bar will be goin' full throttle to keep everyone's whistle appropriately wetted
- That, of course, includes Green Beer, Irish Whiskey, Irish Beers, Car Bombs & a whole lot more
- Just be sure to enter our drawing for prizes and hang out all day for giveaways from our beer and alcohol vendors
In the meantime, keep track of our plannin' and schemin' shenanigans by followin' us on Instagram
, or the Facebook
~~~~~ Final Words for Family 'n Friends ~~~~~
Beannachtam na Feile Padraig!
(Happy St. Paddy's Day!)