The Choice Is Yours!
After being involved in an accident, your insurance company will provide you with a list of preferred providers for your collision repair needs.
While it may appear that your insurance company is steering you to a certain auto body shop, the choice is yours and yours alone. You do not have to go to the preferred center; you simply need to state to the insurance claim adjuster that you have an auto body repair center that you choose to use.
From there the process varies from insurance companies; some expect a copy of the estimate while others will send an appraiser to inspect the damage. Either way, you always have a choice.
If you choose outside the list of preferred providers, here are some valuable questions to keep in mind during your selection process:
1. What kind of guarantees/warranties does the shop offer?
2. How will my vehicle be stored while in the care of the shop?
3. Does the shop have a good reputation throughout the community? Ask friends, family and neighbors or even check with the Better Business Bureau.
4. Does the shop operate in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations?
5. What are the shops procedures for getting authorization for any additional services performed on my vehicle and price adjustments that may occur?
6. What is the overall experience of the staff along with certification for your particular car maker? Who will be working on my car and what are their certifications?
We know you have a choice when it comes to your auto repair needs, and at Snelson Collision Repair, we will never make you regret choosing us.
1822 Grand Avenue • Granite City, IL 62040
|Powered by YMLP.com|