CHF Summer Family Days
For families in the South:
Beale Park, Berkshire, 18th July
For families in the North:
Chatsworth Estate, Derbyshire, 22nd August
Join CHF for one of two summer family days at beautiful locations in the North and South. Have fun in the sun with exotic and farmyard animals, adventure playgrounds, stunning surroundings and a sumptuous lunch, in the company of other amazing heart families.
What's on offer at Beale Park:
- An open wildlife park with a brilliant array of exotic animals from meerkats and lemurs to capybaras and tropical birds and much more
- The bright red, 4 carriage, Beale Railway and an assortment of playgrounds and climbing frames for all ages (well, maybe not over 30s!)
- Beautifully sculpted and serene grounds, lakes and gardens, with plenty of hidden treasures
- A delicious BBQ put on by Beale Park in the lake-fronted Beale Centre (veggie option available)
What's on offer at the Chatsworth Estate:
- Bush-craft skills at the newly built Stickyard education centre and use of the adventure playground
- Access to the world-famous Chatsworth House and Gardens
- A visit to the delightful Chatsworth farmyard, with goats, lambs, horses and dairy cows, part of Chatsworth's working farm
- A sumptuous lunch in the sun (or under cover!) provided by Edensor Tea Cottage
Please note it is only possible to attend one of these family days; preference will be given to families in the South for Beale Park and families in the North for the Chatsworth Estate. Click the link below to find out more.
Text CHF your donation!
Send CHFD02 £3 to 70070 to give £3
© Children's Heart Federation 2014 | CHF Registered Charity Number 1120557
Address: Unit 3.37, Whitechapel Technology Centre, 75 Whitechapel Road, London E1 1DU