AUGUST 20 TO 30 EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
SEPTEMBER 9-11 SIOUX FALLS, SOUTH DAKOTA
SEPTEMBER 15-17 FT MITCHELL, KENTUCKY
God told Hamilton, OH prayer group who have met 48 years to pray on Wed in Presbyterian Church, if they would pray 3 pages daily from the Prayer Strategy Resource Book, for our Country, they would see God answer.
PRAYER FOR THOSE IN AUTHORITY
1. We pray for Your highest will for others, Lord, especially for our leaders, and we thank You for all You are doing for them through our prayers. Because of these prayers, we are able to live in peace and quiet, thinking much about You. 1 Timothy 2:1-2 TLB Here are my directions: Pray much for others; plead for God's mercy upon them; give thanks for all he is going to do for them. Pray in this way for kings and all others who are in authority over us, or are in places of high responsibility, so that we can live in peace and quietness, spending our time in godly living and thinking much about the Lord.
2. Our prayer for our leaders is that they now respect and fear You, Lord, so that now they have wisdom and hate the evil of pride, arrogance, corruption, and deceit of every kind. Proverbs 8:13 TLB If anyone respects and fears God, he will hate evil. For wisdom hates pride, arrogance, corruption, and deceit of every kind.
3. We believe that because of our prayers, You have turned the thoughts of our leaders' hearts in a way that blesses our country, our city, our churches, and our homes. Proverbs 21:1 TLB Just as water is turned into irrigation ditches, so the Lord directs the king's thoughts. He turns them wherever he wants to.
4. We thank You for the salvation of our leaders. You have heard our prayers and now these leaders rejoice in Your salvation with great strength and joy. Psalm 21:1 KJV The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
5. Because of our prayers, we believe that our leaders have great glory in Your salvation and that You, Lord, have placed honor and majesty upon them. Psalm 21:5 KJV His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.
6. You, God, have removed the wicked from before our leaders so they are able to rule in a spiritual and moral righteousness in every area and relation. Proverbs 25:5 AMP Take away the wicked from before the king, and his throne will be established in righteousness, spiritual and moral rectitude in every area and relation.
7. Thank You for cutting off the strength of evil leaders and increasing the power of good men in their places. Psalm 75:10 TLB “I will cut off the strength of evil men,” says the Lord, “and increase the power of good men in their place.”
8. I obey those who have the rule over me and submit to them. Hebrews 13:17 KJV Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourself.
revised their lives. Look, You are already pouring Your spirit upon them; You tell them all You know. Proverbs 1:23 MES About face! I can revise your life. Look, I'm ready to pour out my spirit on you; I'm ready to tell you all I know.
10. Jesus, You have spoiled the principalities and the powers of the devil and we agree that these powers are now bound over our country, our government, our cities, our churches, our ministries and our families. We declare Jesus' Lordship. Col. 2:15 KJV And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. 1 John 3:8 KJV For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
11. We rejoice that our leaders in our government and people in our country have repented, that their sins are now blotted out, and that times of refreshing and revival have come from Your presence, Lord. Acts 3:19 KJV Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
12. We thank You for raising up godly men and women to rule over us. Psalm 75:6-7 The Book For promotion and power come from nowhere on earth, but only from God. He promotes one and deposes another.
13. Our leaders trust in You, Lord. Your unfailing love keeps them from stumbling. Psalm 21:7 NLT For the king trust in the Lord. The unfailing love of the Most High will keep him from stumbling.
14. We pray that our President lives close to You forever, Lord. We believe You have sent out Your loving kindness and truth to guard and watch over him. Psalm 61:7 TLB And I shall live before the Lord forever. Oh, send your loving-kindness and truth to guard and watch over me.
15. Our prayer is that You now have filled the leaders of our country with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; and that they are walking worthy of You Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might according to your glorious power, unto all patience and long suffering with joyfulness. Colossians 1:9-11 We do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that ye may walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; Strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, unto all patience and long suffering with joyfulness.
Ruth Shinness-Brinduse, 2539 E 450 N, Anderson, IN 46012 Ph: 765-642-0623 & 765-643-0612 Email: email@example.com web: www.prayerstrategy.com
© 08-2008 All rights reserved.
Click on web page, click on newsletter, and see archives of past e-letters. Add your name or delete name at bottom of page.