Dear Macro members,

I hope things are going as well as can be expected for all of you!

As I reported in October the dates for our Musician's Workshop are set for June 18-19 at the Monona Terrace in Madison, Wisconsin. Unfortunately it is not clear at this point whether it will be safe and the situation stable enough to hold the workshop on these dates. We are currently exploring options, including rescheduling the workshop during the fall semester. We ask for your continued patience as we weigh our different options during these challenging times. Meanwhile, we still invite you to start thinking about topics and potential presentations for the event, whenever it ends up being scheduled! Contact Jamie Henke at any time via email

Take care and stay safe, everyone!