Pacific Northwest tour:
The campaign to free Bradley Manning
Jan/Feb events presented by Jeff Paterson
- Corvallis, Oregon - Monday, January 30 at 7:00pm - Oddfellows Hall, 223 Southwest 2nd Street, Sponsored by Veterans for Peace-Corvallis
- Eugene, Oregon - Wednesday, February 1 at 7:30pm - First United Methodist Church, 1376 Olive St. - Sponsored by Community Alliance of Lane County
- Portland, Oregon - Thursday, February 2 at 7:00pm - First Unitarian Church, SW 12th and Salmon, Buchan Reception Room, Sponsored by the Alliance for Democracy. With musician David Rovics.
- Bellingham, Washington - Friday, February 3 at 7pm - Whatcom Peace & Justice Center, 1155 N. State Street, Ste. 300, Sponsored by Veterans for Peace-Bellingham
- Seattle, Washington - Saturday, February 4 at 3pm - Revolution Books, 89 S. Washington Street
- Seattle, Washington - Sunday, February 5 at 3pm - University Temple United Methodist Church, 1415 NE 43rd Street, Sponsored by Veterans for Peace-Seattle
- Olympia, Washington - Monday, February 6 at 3:30pm - South Puget Sound Community College
- Lakewood, Washington - Monday, February 6 at 7pm - Coffee Strong Café, 15109 Union Avenue SW
- Olympia, Washington - Tuesday, February 7 at Noon - The Evergreen State College, Lecture Hall 3, Sponsored by SDS and the “Re-Interpreting Liberation” program
Courage to Resist project director and Bradley Manning Support Network campaign organizer Jeff Paterson will provide a multi-media presentation to include:
- An overview of US v. Bradley Manning
- His report from the Fort Meade courtroom where Bradley had his first court hearing after 18 months of pre-trial confinement
- Updates on the international grassroots campaign
- An opportunity to make a tax-deductible donation to Bradley’s
defense fund, which in addition to supporting public education efforts
responsible for 100% of Bradley’s legal expenses
- Introduction to the new Courage to Resist book, About Face: Military Resisters Turn Against War—from Army Lt. Ehren Watada to PFC Bradley Manning, and two dozen other stories. Published by PM Press, September 2011.
Contact Courage to Resist for more information regarding specific events.
For daily updates on the campaign to save Bradley Manning, visit