Wednesday, Jan. 16 Who’s in Charge…You or Your Stuff? (Only 4 seats left)
6:30-8:30pm Forte Organizers Office
7989 Washington Woods Dr. Centerville, OH 45459
Fee: $35.00 per person
To register: ForteOrganizers.com or call 937-619-3181
Lori will get you thinking differently about the stuff you’ve been collecting and accumulating. You’ll think twice about what items you bring into your home and what is truly important to your life.
You’ll learn the true cost of clutter and how to:
- Decide what to keep and what to let go of
- Change habits that can change your life
- Organize any room in your home
- Ask our Five Key Questions before keeping something
You’ll leave class motivated and armed with new ways to deal with clutter.
Thursday, January 24 – Attack the Stack: Organizing Your Paperwork
6:30-8:30 at Kettering Rec Center
2900 Glengarry Dr. Kettering, OH 45420
Fee: Based on residential status-inquire with rec center
To register: www.ketteringoh.org or call 937-296-2587
Paper can overwhelm your office space, creating mental stress and chaos. In Attack the Stack, you’ll learn how to:
- Reduce the amount of paperwork you touch, process and keep
- Create a streamlined filing system for home, work or both
- Apply easy strategies to address daily mail and paper stacks
- Find your active papers when you need them
- Manage your To Do list via your essential binder
Armed with just a labeler, a binder and folders, you will attack the stack, creating a manageable, workable system for all your papers.