Subject: Chopper drop ball sales standings as on 10:20 am this morning
As of 10:20 this morning, excluding balls sales by the Community Foundation, Snowcrest PTO leads the way with $1,030 and is the first team to qualify to compete for the $1,000 bonus. There are several non-profits who have not gotten on the scoreboard and we need your support.
There are now 10 incredible prizes listed below. To enter, go to the website below, buy or sell virtual numbered balls (they are your raffle tickets: 1 for $20, 3 for $50 or 7 for $100). You will receive your ball numbers via email. At 7:00 pm on Saturday, we will fly in a helicopter, drop the numbered balls over the 10 holes on the 18th green that represent each prize, and the ball at the bottom of each hole wins the prize! We have criteria for tie breakers.
1. 2015-16 Season Pass at Snowbasin
2. 2015-16 Season Pass at Powder Mountain
3. 3 days/2 nights at a luxury log home in Island Park, ID with a day of fly fishing
4. Woman's Cannondale Mountain Bike from City Cycle ($710 value)
5. Youth Cannondale Mountain Bike from City Cycle ($440 value)
6. 2nd Youth Cannondale Mountain Bike from City Cycle ($440 value)
7. Ogden Valley Balloon Festival 7:00 AM ride for 2 on Friday August 14th or Saturday
August 15th, 1 VIP parking pass and 2 breakfast voucher
8. Snowboard & Binding package from Crossroads Academy ($700 value)
9. Family Portrait session including prints with professional photographer ($500 value)
10. Free full team for 2016 Ragnar Race ($1,500 value)
With 2 days to go, let's step it up and make this key source of match funds a great success!
Community Emergency Response Team (C.E.R.T.) $100
Huntsville Town Park $0
Mountain Arts and Music $200
Ogden Valley Land Trust $700
Ogden Valley Winter Sports Foundation $350
Snowbasin Adaptive Sports $200
Snowcrest PTO $1,030
Valley Citizens for Responsible Development (VCRD) $100
Valley PTO $100
Community Foundation of Ogden Valley
Give to the Match Fund, magnifies the fund-raising efforts of ALL the participating non-profits.
How does it work? Donate to one or more participating local non-profit organization(s), and CFOV will match your donation (%), resulting in a greater impact than that of an unmatched donation. Donations eligible for matching funds are accepted from July 4 - September 30th.
Donate ONLINE to our Nonprofits
Your donation to one of the non-profits will be matched by the Community Foundation of Ogden Valley if given during the 92 Days of Giving, July 1 through September 30.
Just click on the non-profit(s) of your choice, add to cart, add dollar amount ($10 X number of dollars you wish to donate) and complete your purchase.
It’s as Easy as 1-2-3.
1. Click on the non-profits(s) of your choice
2. Click on ADD TO CART
3. Within the cart click on the icon to change the dollar amount
A small box will appear in the upper left . Click on the icon in that box. Choose quantity.
At that point you may proceed to check out or choose additional non-profits to which to donate.
Then plan to join us the first weekend after Labor Day as we celebrate the non-profit organizations doing GREAT things and where we celebrate the spirit of giving in our community. This is a FUN day planned for families. Save the date!
Be sure to pick Huntsville Park as the one to receive the contribution match!
Go to Huntsville Park and Donate!