A Super Sunday Funday
February 2nd is almost upon us and with it will come Super Bowl XLVIII 'tween the Seahawks and Broncos.
Did ya know...
- KC's own Lamar Hunt was the first to use the term "Super Bowl"
- The NFC leads with 25 wins to the AFC's 22
- Super Bowl Sunday is second in national food consumption...behind only Thanksgiving
- Super Bowl XLV (2011) had a national audience of 111 million viewers, making it the most watched tv program ever, finally dethroning the last episode of MASH at 105.9 million
- Paddy O'Quigley's has a selection of complimentary appetizers offered this Sunday during the big game - at least while they last
A few other things to consider this fine Super Sunday Funday...
Takeout - you can watch the game and enjoy your commercials at home with some fantastic fare from Paddy O'Quigleys. While almost all of the menu is yours for the taking, our favorite game-watchin' grub would be.
- Wings (mix n' match or get a single batch from among our 9 flavors like Paddy O'd, Char-Buffed and the new Sriracha-Lime)
- Sliders are crowd pleasin' whether they be Original Angus, Corned Beef, Pulled Pork, Buffalo Chicken, Fish, Deli Turkey, or BLT
So click on our menu
and give it a gander then call Paddy's at 913-601-3511
and order up some savory deliciousness and leave the cookin' to us. We'll have it ready when you want it, long before you need it. Can't go wrong with that.
Join the Fun - with fifteen TVs, a staffed kitchen, and, yep, a bar, what more could you want? Besides the complimentary appetizer bar, the Sunday Funday food and drink specials will be in full swing. That includes $3 craft bottles, $3.50 Bloody Marys, and, if'n you get the desire for something a bit higher brow, $4 mimosas. Perfect for curing a hangover and gettin' started on one for Monday not-so-fun day.