FREE! Thursday, Jan 10, Think Inside the Box
6:30-8:00pm Sponsored by the West Carrollton Library
300 E Central Ave. West Carrollton, OH 45449
Think Inside the Box: Organizing Your Home
Your home is the hub of your life. Whether entertaining or relaxing, your home should be a haven—not a headache. In this realistic seminar, you’ll discover how to:
- Prioritize your prime areas for best use
- Utilize a labeler as an organization tool
- Keep your kitchen functional and recipes organized
- Create a calm oasis in your bedroom
- Organize your jewelry
- Establish clutter-free closets with extra space
- Perfect a time-saving bathroom routine
- Purge and organize your garage
Your home will never be the same again—and you’ll love it!
Wednesday, Jan. 16, Who’s In Charge…You Or Your Stuff?
6:30-8:30pm Forte Organizers Office
7989 Washington Woods Dr. Centerville, OH 45459
Fee: 35.00 per person
Lori will get you thinking differently about the stuff you’ve been collecting and accumulating. You’ll think twice about what items you bring into your home and what is truly important to your life.
You’ll learn the true cost of clutter and how to:
- Decide what to keep and what to let go of
- Change habits that can change your life
- Organize any room in your home
- Ask our Five Key Questions before keeping something
You’ll leave class motivated and armed with new ways to deal with clutter.
I hope all of you get to spend quality time with family and friends this holiday season.