FREE! Organizing Solutions for Parents
Saturday, Mar. 15 3:00-4:30pm
Sponsored by the Beavercreek Library
3618 Dayton Xenia Rd, Dayton 45432
Join professional organizer and mother of five, Lori Firsdon, for this organizing class packed with practical tips for the entire family.
· Learn to delegate and get others to cooperate
· Tackle hot spots, such as the kids’ room(s), laundry room, and kitchen counter
· Sort, purge and store kid's memorabilia
This class is essential for parent of toddlers to teens. The skills and responsibilities you share with your children now will serve them for the years to come.
Organized and Productive: Tackle your To-Do List and Other Tasks
Thursday, Mar. 20 6:30-8:00pm
Forte Organizers Office
7989 Washington Woods Dr., Centerville 45459
Fee: $35.00 per person
To register call: Visit ForteOrganizers.com or call 937-619-3181
Productivity and organization go hand in hand. Whether your desk is covered with Post-it notes or your email in-box is constantly maxed out, your productivity can be positively influenced by new organization behaviors.
- Transform your To-Do list items to done
- Learn to prioritize your tasks
- Find your action papers when you need them
- Get caught up on your reading material
- Learn the secret to getting things done promptly
- Spend less time on email
After applying your new skills, you will find more time in your day and more satisfaction in your accomplishments.
Start Organizing Today...