Tickets on Sale Now!
$30 for a 3-Night Pass
(Any Three Nights)
Reserve your seats by
Sending us an email or
Calling us at 503.793.5484
[Seats are guaranteed
with a reservation]
Cash only at the door
for a very, very small additional fee
All PST Shows at
1847 East Burnside
(corner of NE 18th & Burnside)
And Don't Miss...
Will Hornyak as the Bawdy Raconteur at Hipbone in April
Follow PST on twitter
Join our group on facebook
Don't miss out. Get your tickets today!
Every night of the festival: doors open at 7:30 p.m. with curtain at 8 p.m.
Schedule: 2009 Solo Performance Festival
Friday April 24th: Antonio Sacre | Lawrence Howard
Saturday April 25th: Penny Walter | Sharon Knorr
Friday May 1st: Lawrence Howard | Penny Walter
Saturday May 2nd: Rick Huddle | Brad Fortier
Friday May 8th: Will Hornyak | Rick Huddle
Saturday May 9th: Sharon Knorr | Will Hornyak
Join us for Singlehandedly; we've got quite a lineup:
Don't miss a moment of the 2009 Solo Performance Festival. There are twelve solo performances over six nights. Each night will be a double feature: a single admission price gets you two full-length shows! Or get a 3-Night Festival Pass
- Sharon Knorr reprises her popular one-woman show, Why Can’t I Marry The Cute Beatle?
- PST Co-Founder Lawrence Howard stiches three coming-of-age tales into The Adventures of Huckleberry Howard.
- Monologist Rick Huddle performs Spent, a quirky solo piece about the current economic crisis.
- Veteran Portland storyteller Will Hornyak splices classic Hungarian myth with personal tales in The Myth of the White Stag: The Hunt for Identity and Place.
- Improv artist Brad Fortier shares Glory Hole-llelujah, one gay man's travail through the lands of easy anonymous sex to the deeper sea of new-found love.
- Puppeteer and storyteller Penny Walter brings us Out of My Hands, a montage of characters that weave together life's good, bad, and funny moments.
- And solo performance artist Antonio Sacre joins us from LA to share a story of love gone bad in Burning Feathers.
- PST Co-Founder Lynne Duddy hosts this amazing event!
Storyteller Will Hornyak
The Bawdy Raconteur: Deliciously Ribald Tales
[Hipbone Studio - April 10, 11, 2009]
From Little Red Riding Hood-The REAL Story-to The Legend of the Tantric Cowboy.The Bawdy Raconteur is an edgy, earthy, sweet, lusty romp through classic and original fairytales with a few songs and somewhat tasteful jokes thrown in.
Yours in community,
Portland Story Theater