SEPTEMBER 9-11 RAPID CITY, SOUTH DAKOTA
SEPTEMBER 15-17 FT MITCHELL, KENTUCKY
We will be at Karen Eads home 9am to noon Sat. Sept 18
999 Oakmont Ct, Union, Ky 41019
Please call or email for Reservations, seating limited.
OCTOBER 5 “Women Alive”. Weems, VA 10:AM call Sally Watson 804-439-6070
I-Pod Page 10-11 (see bottom of page)
HOW CAN A PASTOR SUCCEED
Because of the way I pray for him
HOW DO I PRAY
Praying from the resurrection
Side of the cross
Praying what Jesus
Has already won for him
Seeing the answer in God’s Word
He is set free to be his best
God’s plan and vision for him
Congregation being blessed
OR!!! CHOICE # 2
Looking at his faults
Looking at what bothers
You about him
Telling others these negatives
You have bound him up
By your words and thoughts
He cannot succeed
He is defeated
He becomes a castaway
WHAT DO YOU PREFER?
The choice is yours.
6. Thank You, Lord, for giving me a pastor after Your own heart, who feeds me with knowledge and understanding. Jeremiah 3:15 KJV And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
TEN LADIES CHOOSE:
Pray Pastor page
Pastor starts preaching better
People become happy with their Pastor
The church attendance grows
“The Lord inspires me
As I preach.”
THE PEOPLE ARE RESPONDING.
They now have the Pastor
They have always wanted.
WHO CHANGED FIRST?
The people who pray
The people who wanted
The Pastor to change
13. You have rained down an anointing on him so he bears good fruit in every season. Deut. 28:12a TLB He will open to you his wonderful treasury of rain in the heavens, to give you fine crops every season. Prayer Strategy Resource Book
PASTOR NOT KIND TO LADY
He does not honor her
Or use her in the church
LADY PRAYS PASTOR PAGE
He shows respects to her
He sees her value, asks her to preach
On Wednesday nights
Supports her ministry to other countries
17. Thank You, Lord, for giving promotion and power to my pastor. Psalms 75:6 The Book For promotion and power come from nowhere on earth, but only from God.
16. You have made him the head and not the tail, and he always has the upper hand in every situation. Deut. 28:13 TLB If you will only listen and obey the commandments of the Lord your God that I am giving you today, he will make you the head and not the tail, and you shall always have the upper hand.
3. The Word of God is nigh unto this man. It is in his mouth, it is in his heart. He preaches the Word of faith. Romans 10:8: KJV What saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach.
I-POD: PRAYER STATION FOR THE NATIONS
developed by Wally and Linda Hostetter to include prayer answers from prayer pages of Prayer Strategy Resource Book
At the end of the testimonies will be the prayers that are on that page in my book, so people can pray them for themselves.
They hope to have this done in many languages.
Ruth Shinness-Brinduse 2539 E 450 N, Anderson, IN 46012 Ph: 765-642-0623 & 765-643-06121
Web: www.prayerstrategy.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org Subscribe and unsubscribe open web front page click “newsletter” opens to My Mailing List Provider. Also look at e-letters already sent.