Thursday, Nov. 13, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Lathrem Senior Center, 2900 Glengarry Dr, Kettering 45420
An organized life is more than a well-organized living space. Clutter and chaos creeps into our cars, our hobbies and even our purses. Learn to tame these disorganized pitfalls with these practical and doable organization systems. You will learn how to:
- Keep your car uncluttered
- Purge and organize your garage
- Sort and organize your craft supplies
- Perfect your purse so it’s no longer a black hole
- Establish a fire-proof safe to secure your important documents
- Organize your hard copy photos
- Give and ask for clutter-free gifts
After utilizing these Super Systems, you will feel more in control of all aspects of your life, inside and outside of your home.
* $30-$40 fee depending on Residency
Organizing Solutions for Parents
Saturday, Nov. 15, 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Vandalia Recreation Center, 1111 Stonequarry Rd, Dayton 45414
For details call: (937) 890-7709
Join professional organizer and mother of five, Lori Firsdon, for this organizing class packed with practical tips for the entire family.
· Tackle hot spots, such as the kid’s rooms and their closets
· Have a system for managing the laundry
· Get kids on board for keeping the car clutter-free
· Learn to delegate and tackle chores routinely
This class is essential for any parent, from toddlers to teens. The skills and responsibilities you share with your children now will serve them for the years to come.
* $25 per person fee
One Last Thing...
“6.8 Billion dollars are spent on organizing products every year, yet 2 out of 3 people say they are disorganized.”
Organizing products are great tools, but they can also become clutter when they are not needed. Don’t purchase organizing products until you have purged the room you are working in. That way you know exactly what organizing products you need to use your room efficiently.
Relax and enjoy your Thanksgiving Day. Then get back to organizing.