Thursday, Oct. 10th – Who’s In Charge…You or Your Stuff?
6:30-8:30pm Forte Organizers office
7989 Washington Woods Dr. Centerville, 45459
Fee: $35.00 per person
To register: Visit ForteOrganizers.com or call 937-619-3181
We’ll get you thinking differently about the stuff you’ve been collecting and accumulating. You’ll think twice about what items you bring into your home and what is truly important to your life.
You’ll learn the true cost of clutter and how to:
- Decide what to keep and what to let go of
- Change habits that can change your life
- Organize any room in your home
- Ask our Five Key Questions before keeping something
You’ll leave class motivated and armed with new ways to deal with clutter.
Tuesday, Oct. 22nd - Organizing Solutions for Parents
6:30-8:30pm at Kettering Rec Center
2900 Glengarry Dr. Kettering, 45420
Fee: Based on residential status. Inquire with Rec Center
To register: ketteringoh.org or call 937-296-2587
Join professional organizer and mother of five, Lori Firsdon, for this organizing class packed with practical tips for the entire family.
- Learn to delegate and get others to cooperate
- Tackle hot spots, such as the kids’ room(s), laundry room, and kitchen counter
- Sort, purge and store kid's memorabilia
- Effectively manage school papers and reminders
You’ll even learn how to send the kids off to school with ease. This class is essential for parent of toddlers to teens. The skills and responsibilities you share with your children now will serve them for the years to come.
FREE! Monday, Oct. 28th – Think Inside the Box: Organizing Your Home
6:30-8:00pm Sponsored by the Miamisburg Library
(Carm: For whatever reason it starts double spacing here. Please correct spacing)
35 S. Fifth St. Miamisburg, 45342 937-496-8946
Your home is the hub of your life. Whether entertaining or relaxing, your home should be a haven—not a headache. In this realistic seminar, you’ll discover how to:
- Prioritize your prime areas for best use
- Utilize a labeler as an organization tool
- Keep your kitchen functional and recipes organized
- Create a calm oasis in your bedroom
- Organize your jewelry
- Establish clutter-free closets with extra space
- Perfect a time-saving bathroom routine
- Purge and organize your garage
Your home will never be the same again—and you’ll love it!
Happy Boss’s day to all of you who share this role. May you enjoy your special day this month!