Part 1: Teaching Christian Meditation to Children - Ernie Christie
* A rationale for Stillness & Silence
* The contemplative tradition: Meditation as an inclusive, educational, spiritual practice
* A practical experience of Christian Meditation
* Fruits of Stillness & Silence
Part 2: Icons, Metaphor and Artful Play in the Classroom - Richard Browning
* Drinking in imagination: An affirmation of the childhood inclination
* A meditation on time using the Onkidoo Icon
* Spontaneous explorations of metaphor and nude drawings of the Tree of Life
Participants should expect intelligent contemplation, unhurried participation and creative reflection.
A teaching CD will be given to all participants.