Current Specials and Packages
July Loyalty Special
If you have stayed with us in the past and are receiving this newsletter take advantage of staying two weekday nights and receive your third weekday night at half price. Not valid with any other discounts. Welcome back!
Be sure to check out our website for other specials and special packages.
Happenings at the Inn in July
Concerts in the Plaza - Every Thursday Night at 7 p.m.
Concerts in the Plaza brings a wide variety of musical entertainment to St. Augustine’s downtown historic district all summer long. Popular Rock, Rhythm and blues, jazz and country, swing, folk and bluegrass: Bring a chair and enjoy the Concerts in the Plaza.
Best Bets for July:
- July 12th - Concert in the Plaza
- July 12th - Summer Dinner Theatre at the Raintree
- July 13th - 15th - Kingfish Challenge
- July 18th - Slightly Stupid and 311 with the Aggrolites perform at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- July 19th - Concerts in the Plaza
- July 19th - Summer Dinner Theatre at the Raintree
- July 20th - August 19th - Lend me a Tenor at the Limelight Theatre
- July 21st - Bridge of Lions 5K Run
- July 26th - Concerts in the Plaza
- July 26th - Summer Dinner Theatre at the Raintree
- July 27th - Dukes of September at St Augustine Amphitheatre
- July 28th - Uptown Saturday Night
- July 28th - Living History Days at Fort Mose
- July 28th - Yes performs at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre
Recipes and Tips
New Cookbook Request: We have more than three dozen new recipes from travelers from all over the world, but we still need yours as we put together the second cookbook that features the best family recipes from our wonderful guests here at the Carriage Way. The cookbook will have one recipe on a page and we request that you provide a short story that complements the recipe. Send us only your best and if we print your recipe, we will send you a complimentary copy.
This muffin recipe is quite tasty and moist!
Hawaiian Banana Muffins
2 cups sugar
1 cup butter
3 large eggs, beaten
6 ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup crushed pineapple
2-1/4 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup pecans (optional)
Cream sugar and butter. Add eggs, bananas, pineapple and set aside. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Add creamed mixture and flour mixture and then add pecans. Mix all of it until blended. Bake at 350 degrees in greased muffin pans for 20 - 25 minutes.
Cleaning tip: Petroleum jelly is helpful in removing hardened paint and tar on washable fabrics. Launder the fabric immediately after application.
Inn the Know:
Saturday, July, 28,2012
Upcoming Concert Schedule
St. Augustine Amphitheatre
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
- The Dukes of September - Donald Fagen, Michael McDonald and Boz Scaggs - 7/27
- Yes with Procol Harum - 7/28
- Train - 9/6
- Brantley Gilbert - 9/13
- Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson - 9/21
- Blonde and Devo - 9/22
- Joe Cocker and Dave Mason - 7/30
BOOK A CONCERT GETAWAY TODAY!