SUNDAY IS BILLS BACKERS GIVE BACK CHARITY DAY!!
(Arrive at the Harp before NOON on Sunday to get your EARLY BIRD DOOR PRIZE raffle ticket. A chance to win a special prize just for showing up before NOON!)
So last week we learned that Gronk, as well as basically being an oversize minion, is kind of a jerk! (See ya Christmas Eve buddy) Anyway, we are still statistically in this. . .we can win out, right?? This game should be a winable one.
Besides that IT'S CHARITY DAY!! If you haven't been to a Charity Day before, you are in for a treat! You will have the chance to win some money from Squares or our huge 50/50 Raffle. Win something from our huge selection of prizes in our Prize Raffle and enjoy a delicious Beef on Weck sammich with a side of Weggie's chips sold at Half Time. The best part is all the money you donate goes directly helping our local children in the form of Mr. Andre Reed's READ with REED 83 Literacy Program with the Boys and Girls Clubs. Boston is one of the cities being directly and immediately included in this program! So come down and join us in making a difference in the lives of childen and get your chance to win something great! IF THERE IS ONE MORE WEEK YOU CHOOSE TO COME DOWN TO THE HARP, MAKE IT SUNDAY!
**If anyone would like to donate a last minute prize to our prize raffle (gift basket, gift card, Bills swag, etc.) please e-mail Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks! (you can bring it Sunday!)
Bills vs. Colts
Kick Off: 1pm
Doors at the Harp open at 11am
Please plan to arrive early if you want your favorite bar spot or table! This should be a busy week because everyone loves Charity Day! Please make sure you arrive early if you want to be able to sit and get your squares and raffle tickets!
What's Going on this Week at the Harp?
**BILLS BACKERS GIVE BACK CHARITY DAY 2017!**
CHARITY DAY EVENTS:
- Squares will be sold at the door for $5 a piece (a chance to win some money at the end of each quarter!)
- 50/50 Raffle (you know the drill, 50% of all money sold goes to Charity and 50% to the lucky winner!)
- Beef on Weck sandwiches with a side of Wegman's Chips sold at Half Time (ALL $$ goes to Charity)
- Labatt will be in the house with some fun swag (We love our Labatt rep Jess!)
- Early Bird Door Prize! (Arrive at the Harp before NOON to get your free ticket to win a special prize. . .that's it! Just show up before NOON!)
- HUGE PRIZE RAFFLE: win a huge range of prizes: lots of gift baskets, gift cards (Wegman's, the Harp, other Briar Group bars/restaurants), Bills gear, a Labatt Yeti style cooler package, a Labatt grill package, and many other items!
GRAND PRIZES: An autographed Andre Reed football, an autographed Richie Incognito jersey, an autographed Tyrod Taylor football, autographed Andre Reed posters and football cards! All would be sweet additions to your Man Caves or She Sheds!
**ANDRE REED VIP MEET AND GREET TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE*
- Tickets will be on sale at the front door this week at the Harp
- Your ticket includes: a photo with Andre, Andre will sign a piece of memorabilia of your choice, and you get to have a beer with your favorite Hall of Fame wide receiver and chat with him about your favorite 12 to 83 plays!
- Tickets are $35 each, CASH ONLY PLEASE
THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY, DON'T MISS OUT!
Stay Tuned For. . .
December 21st: VIP Meet and Greet Party with Andre Reed! Join us for this very exclusive event as Andre comes to hang out with us at the Harp to sign some autographs, take some pics, and chat with you about all the biggest games and plays of his illustrious career! TICKETS ON SALE NOW! This is one party that you don't want to miss!
Please take a few minutes and check out these videos demonstrating all the great work Andre Reed has been doing with the Boys and Girls Clubs and to see what we have been working so hard to raise money to support!!
This is a very special week at the Harp. In this season of giving, please come down and join us in making a difference in the lives of local children AND get many chances to leave with a prize of your own!
If you cannot make it to Charity Day, please consider donating to our efforts via our GO FUND ME PAGE: https://www.gofundme.com/billsbackersgiveback
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM! bostonbillsbackers
See you all Tomorrow! GO BILLS!
Your Bills Backer Committee,
Kristen, Tim, Aimee, George, Jeff, Mike, and Chris