August 16 2014
IN THIS WOWW!
Announcements from Wade:
Back issues of WOWW! are archived at WOWW! Archives
- My recent quarterly medical tests show I am still cancer free! Praise God! Thank you for your prayers.
- I will be doing a video interview with Jessica Northey on CMChatLive.com Wed 8/20 7 pm. Tune in.
- In the near future I will be announcing a pledge campaign to fund my next album.
- I have a new line of t-shirts - Salt Lick Apparel
In this issue of WOWW!
- Wade Appearances
- Aug 19 - Lebanon,TN (Wilson County Fair)
- Sep 3 - Sauk Rapids, MN (Rollies)
- Sep 21-23 - Pigeon Forge, TN (Dollywood)
- Sep 26 - White Bluff, TN (Community Center)
- Oct 10 - Bowling Green, KY (Johnetta's Pub)
- Nov 8 - Coeur d'Alene, ID (Kootenai County Fairgrounds)
- Nov 22 - Conroe, Texas (Dosey Does Music Cafe)
- January 18 - January 25, 2015 - Country Music Cruise
- For appearance details, go to the Tour page of wadehayes-woww.com
- ON THE 'NET
- Video Interview Details
- Billboard Feature
- WSM Archive of the Durango Stage show
- You Tube videos from the Denmark Show
- Updates to the WOWW! site and to the Woww-Pics site
- Social Media - Wade's Facebook Fan Page, Friend's Page and Twitter links
ON THE 'NET
Video Interview Details
- Wade says, "I'll be doing a video interview with Jessica Northey on CMChatLive.com next Wednesday, August 20th at 7pm CST (8PM EST/5PM PST). I plan on talking about the upcoming album, Salt Lick and maybe even play a new song or two for you! I believe we'll all be connected through Google Hangouts, so make sure you have that installed. Be sure to go like the CMChat page to show Jessica some love for having me and join us next week, it'll be fun!!!
Billboard Magazine featured an article on Wade in their June 13 issue. (This is major)
"Wade Hayes Shares Good News on Cancer Fight, Begins Work on New Album"
WSM-AM 650 archived the Durango Stage show that was held in the Music City Center during the week of CMA Music Fest.
You can listen here:
Wade Hayes in Kolding, Denmark for their Country Music Festival on June 28
Web Site Additions
- Tour dates added
- Gallery pages added
- Lanham Brothers Jamboree (Pictures and Review)
- June in Nashville
- Picture Pages Added
- Cheshire Fair
- Trego County Fair
- Friends Fest 2014
- Fans at Friends Fest
- Durango Stage at Music City Center
- Nashville Navy Show
About Salt Lick Apparel
"I am a country boy. Grew up land locked in rural Oklahoma and I was just fine with that! I love the country way of life and I know a lot of you do too, so I have designed a new t-shirt that states that very thing! You will probably never see me out wandering the beach barefoot wearing a cowboy hat and puka shells. No, you can keep the salt life, give me the salt lick life!
I'm excited to announce our website and Facebook page dedicated to Living The Salt Lick life! So I invite you to take a look. I'll be happy to autograph all shirt orders made by 11:59:59 pm Saturday night CST. Just be sure to leave a note in the box provided when checking out letting us know you wish to have your shirt autographed. Thank you all SO much!
Wade's latest t-shirt, the one you see in the Friends Fest pictures is also available in the Salt Lick Apparel store.
Social Media - Wade's Facebook Fan Page, Friend's Page and Twitter link
"A Place to Turn Around" - SOLD OUT
If you don't have this in your collection, you missed a real gem. ThatNashvilleSound.com listed it as one of its top 10 albums of 2009 - "the most underrated album of the year."
You can order MP3 downloads from iTunes and Amazon.com.
You can order an MP3 disc of the entire album from Amazon.com
Links to either or on this page:
In their review - "With apologies to Yogi Berra, it’s time to rediscover Wade Hayes for the first time. Place To Turn Around is everything that is great about indie records. Imagine hanging around your favorite honkytonk bar and hearing an artist singing great neo-traditional country music with acoustic guitars, fiddle and steel and buying an album at the side of the stage following the performance. And then imagine that the artist you were listening wasn’t some unknown band, but a road-tested Nashville songwriter and musician with many hits under his belt. That is the experience of listening to Wade Hayes brand new album" .. Read More
Two cuts from the McHayes Album have been added to iTunes and Amazon.com
Wade and Mark McClurg teamed together for a short time as the duo McHayes. Their album, Lessons in Lonely, was not released to the public. (A shame, really, there was some great music on it.) iTunes and Amazon.com have added two cuts from that project. It Doesn't Mean I Don't Love You, written by Trent Willmon, has Wade singing the lead and Mark doing the high harmony. The Wrong Kind of Right has Mark singing the lead and Wade doing the harmony.
Video for Is It Already Time? has been posted
You may view it at this site.
Get the word out - use your facebook page, your twitter account, your e-mail to ask your friends to view this video. It's hard to imagine that there's anyone left in these United States who hasn't had a friend or a family member who's faced this situation. You can tell them, too, that from the beginning Wade's odds of making it were poor. Now he stands on the side of good health and is rebuilding his life and his career. Praise God!
The Links page is your source for finding pics, videos, reviews on other sites.
For early Wade Hayes archives visit Cheryl Hill's site. We appreciate the time and expertise that Cheryl has contributed over the years to feature Wade.
Refer talent buyers to Wade's management
Mike Robertson Management
If you want to see Wade in your local area, ask your favorite venues to seek booking information.
Supplemental Booking - especially Texas
If your venue is interested in booking Wade, an offer can be submitted at this site:
Welcome Colleen from England!
WOWW!, an e-mail newsletter to Wade Hayes fans, began in December, 1997. Subscribers reside in FIFTY (50) states as well as -
Australia, Brazil, Canada, England, Germany, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Scotland, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, New Zealand, Hong Kong.
WOWW! News / Helen Neal
P O Box 148274
Nashville, TN 37214
Messages for Wade can be sent to the same address. Mark ATTN: Wade Hayes
Wade has requested, "No presents, please."
Wade Hayes Appearance Details
Check with venues before travelling.