We look forward to welcoming you back to our store. Our hours will still be Monday-Saturday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
We have made some changes and enacted new guidelines to keep our community safe.
1. Our new entrance and exit will be through the back door in our courtyard.
2. To support social distancing, we are limiting the number of customers in the store.
3. We ask that everyone use hand sanitizer provided by the door before you enter.
4. Properly worn masks must be on at all times.
5. As long as the weather allows, we plan to keep our tables and bookshelves in the courtyard for outdoor browsing.
6. We will continue to operate curbside pickup at the front door for quick and easy shopping.
To celebrate our reopening, we are pleased to announce our Pre-Holiday Sale will be starting on Saturday, November 14th! For the safety of our community, we have decided to extend our sale for a week to allow more people to access browsing in store. The sale will run from November 14th - 20th.
Our 2020 holiday sale will be a little different than in previous years. We are offering 20% off of a minimum 5 item purchase of anything in the store (including magazines and single greeting cards). If you prefer to shop from home, the sale applies to orders placed on our website www.bookshopwestportal.com starting November 14th to pick up in store or ship directly to you. The discount will be applied to your cart automatically when purchasing 5 or more items.
If you need help picking gifts, we have put together our annual list of Bookshop West Portal's Holiday Picks. From the hottest releases to our staff favorites, we hand selected 100 of the best books of the year in a variety of categories to help make your gift giving this season effortless. Check out the full selection HERE or click the banner below.
If you’re looking for something other than books, we offer a wide selection of puzzles, toys, games, and gifts for the whole family. We have boxed holiday cards as well as 2021 calendars. As always we would be happy to gift wrap your items free of charge.
Thank you all for your well wishes and patience during our temporary closure, and for your patronage over the last few months. This holiday season, please support West Portal merchants by dining at the local restaurants and buying gifts from the remaining businesses on the block. We all need your support more than ever.
We look forward to seeing you soon!