Spring Break is almost over...so what are your kids going to do this summer?
Your kids can learn new artistic and sports skills, make new friends, improve their academics and be in a safe environment while you are working.
Did you know that if both parents are working full-time during the summer, day camp can be a tax-deduction?
Go to our website, www.njcampfairs.com and download our 2012 NJ Camp Fair booklet FREE! Or you can scroll through all the camps on our website and click directly to many of the camp websites. The booklet and the camp pages contain the names of all sorts of day and sleepaway summer camps and programs, the names of the camp directors, summaries about their programs, their websites and contact information.
Why should you sign up now? You might find the perfect camp but this late in the season there might not be a slot in the camp for your child based on his/her sex and age.
If you are thinking of sleepaway camp for next summer, use our booklet and book a visit this summer while camp is in session. Many camps even offer family overnight stays!
So why send your kids to camp?
- Camp helps improve a child's self-esteem
- Camp helps foster a child's independence
- Camp helps kids improve their social skills
- Camp helps kids develop life-long friendships
- Camp helps kids learn new skills without worry about getting graded
- Camp helps kids learn how to work in a group setting
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!