What's Just not true?
The more we dig into it the more obvious it becomes - that most of the stuff we were taught growing up is just not true! I don’t know if you’ve come to the same conclusion or not?
Take education for instance most of us were taught:
1) Get a college degree and you’ll have a great job until you retire.
2) Then there will be plenty of money in your retirement where you can vacation until your drop.
Hummm? No, this is just not true.
We now know that saying was an exaggeration because older people these days do not have financial freedom. That great retirement (if it happened) barely gets a person by because the dollar has deflated in value (It has lost most of its buying power.)
Media says we are having hard times. The economy is not that bad; the problem is the dollar is not buying very much merchandise. At one time only one member of the family needed to work supporting a large family in good style.
Not true today; it takes everyone working just to make ends meet. And Right now, as many as 30 million Americans are either out of work or severely underemployed, so that's why it feels so depressing. Are we having a depression or is the dollar just not worth much? What is the truth?
You can research the following if you don’t already know it: The most wildly successful people in most any field are the experts who are the most self-educated. (Those who have been exposed to the most formal schooling, as a rule, tend be boxed in and unable to accept that some simple hidden law might be the tool to get them what they want in life.)
Some examples of self-education are:
- How the canard wing was invented for airplanes? When three older guys with no formal education were having coffee together and making drawings of airplanes on their placemats, they came up with the canard wing - small lifting wings located in front of the main wings. It gave stability and a better lift to planes. This is an example of people who continue to self-educate all through life and come up with new ideas to solve old problems.
- You might know of the writings of author Louis L’Amour who was one of America’s most prolific and manliest fiction writers. What makes L’Amour’s story all the more remarkable is that he was almost entirely self-taught.
- Henry Ford who had no formal education was a pioneer in starting the automobile industry because he had a desire to automate the farming equipment from horses to tractors on his family farm. He started by building the Quadricycle, a bicycle frame 4 wheeled vehicle driven by a two-cylinder, four-cycle motor in 1896 and by 1903 he had the Model T. From that small start he built it up to what it is today - one of the largest auto manufacturing companies in the world.
- The highest these people went in education was trade schools or apprenticeships.
- Free your mind from the TV and newspaper media - six corporations own and control the “news.” You get their corporate spin of what's the news. They generally teach that the solution is outside of you and you couldn’t possible do it yourself!
What is the solution to your life’s problems?
Are you using consciousness to help boost up your life?
What we were never taught by our parents or in schooling was:
Our consciousness is designed to get us anything we really want.
You only have to learn a few simple processes to create the life you desire.
Do you have to get a special degree? No! A five year old can easily do it after a few minutes instructions. It’ll take us slightly longer because we may have to unlearn some stuff first.
We ourselves are continuing to research, study books and courses, ask for inner guidance, network with other leading edge people, and continue to look for ways to mprove our consciousness.
We always give you consciousness training with every one of our Reiki certifications so you can allow yourself to have even greater healing results.
You can become a Reiki Master in only one weekend and with that connection expand into this greater consciousness yourself. Reiki Training is a trade school for today’s health and well-being. (Well-being includes prosperity, great relationships, etc.)
Are you willing to continue your self-education? The truth is within you. Can you keep on keeping on until you make it?
The next Reiki Master classes are the weekends of July 18-19 and again on August 15-16. Hours are 9 AM-6 PM.
Free Reiki One training starts next Saturday at 9 AM (sign-in starts at 8 AM) on July 18, and if you miss the 1st date we're giving the class again on Aug 15. It is a 6 hour certification training only costing $15 for the manual. C.E.U. are given. Reiki 1 certification ends at 4 PM. With this free training you’ll know if this is for you!
Lunch is potluck. Bring a dish to share with the group. Check out www.ReikiRanch.com
for more information.
We're working on a Destination Retreat center at the Ranch.