Art House Productions
A full day of free arts events in Jersey City!
Spring * SUMMER * Winter * Fall
FRIDAY, JUNE 1, 2012
art * performance * music * film
Support the arts! Explore your city!
7 YEAR JC FRIDAYS ANNIVERSARY EVENT AND OUR BIGGEST ONE YET!
Art House Productions presents JC Fridays, a quarterly arts festival held throughout Jersey City at the start of every season. Local businesses and arts organizations join together to celebrate art and culture with a wide range of free events for the public. Programs include art openings and exhibits, music, performance, film/video screenings and more!
FOR A FULL LISTING OF EVENTS (OVER 60 VENUES!!)
Want to know where to go?
Check out the JC FRIDAYS app and hit all of the stops.
Download the app: http://bit.ly/KZBPKq
- The Jersey City Reporter- Jersey City Magazine
- Mayor Jerramiah T. Healy, the Jersey City Municipal Council & the Division of Cultural Affairs
- Jersey City Department of Housing, Economic Development, and Commerce
- Jersey City Economic Development Corporation (*)
- Historic Downtown SID
* Paid for in part by the State of New Jersey Urban Enterprise Zone Program
Balance Salon, Hamilton Inn, Jersey City Independent, LITM, Made with Love Artisan Bakery & Café,
NEW Magazine, Parkside Bistro, Rockit Docket, Satis Bistro, Yelp
BigDrum Art and Framing, Exotik Fashion Lounge, Pint Bar, Hard Grove Café,
Imago Beauty Group at the Basilico, Shades of Java