Current Specials and Packages
Beneath the Moon: A Package for Lover's
This is one of our more popular packages during the Spring. It is a great way to visit St. Augustine and experience what the oldest city has to offer. It is a $174 value for $125 and includes:
- A Private Carriage Ride for two
- A $40 gift certificate for Dinner
- Ghostly Experience Walking Tour tickets
- Breakfast in bed one morning
Be sure to check out our website for other specials and special packages.
Happenings at the Inn in March
March 2nd - Searle's 1668 Sack of St Augustine
The reenactment of the sacking and burning of the town will commence at 5 p.m., beginning at the Plaza de la Constitucion and ending at the Old City Gate.
Best Bets for March:
- March 1st - 3rd - 32nd Annual Lions Club Seafood Festival
- March 1st -
First Friday Art Walk
- March 1st - Loudon Wainwright performs at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- March 1st - Daryl Hall and John Oates perform at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- March 1st - 2nd - Sea Your History Weekend: Oh My Stars!
- March 1st - 3rd - "As You Like It" Flagler College Auditorium
- March 1st - March 10th - Art Exhibit: Global Latitudes: Travel Near and Far
- March 2nd - Searle's Sack of St. Augustine
- March 2nd - Keb' Mo' performs at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- March 2nd - Night Fest at the St. Augustine Lighthouse
- March 2nd - 5K Run at the St. Augustine Lighthouse
- March 3rd - Bruce Cockburn performs at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- March 3rd - Murder in the Old City at the Raintree Restaurant
- March 5th - "Penetrating the Darkness of Time" Flagler College
- March 7th - Judy Collins performs at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- March 8th - St. Augustine Orchestra, Ancient City Brass presents "Brass Battles"
- March 8th - Sister Hazel performs at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- March 8th - 1st Annual Celtic Whiskey Tasting
- March 8th - 10th - "As You Like It" presented by Flagler College
- March 8th - March 30th - Limelight Theatre Presents: The Rainmaker
- March 9th - Minorcan Heritage Celebration
- March 9th - St. Patrick's Day Parade
- March 9th - 10th - 2013 Celtic Music and Heritage Festival
- March 9th - 10th - On Broadway! Act Two presented by St. Augustine Community Chorus
- March 10th - St. Augustine Orchestra, Ancient City Brass presents "Brass Battles"
- March 10th - Outstanding Women in the Arts Ceremony
- March 12th - Hotel Ponce de Leon Anniversary Lecture
- March 14th - Discover First America Series "Revolt in Revolutionary War St. Augustine"
- March 16th - Tolomato Cemetery Guided Tours
- March 17th - Matchbox Twenty performs at St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- March 19th - Ottmar Liebert and Luna Negra perform at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- March 22nd - 24th - St. Augustine Chalk Walk Festival
- March 23rd - Artbreakers 2013 Music and Art Festival
- March 23rd - Spanish Garrison's Grand Muster
- March 23rd - 24th - Old Town Art and Craft Show
- March 24th - Blessing of the Fleet
- March 24th - Murder in the Old City at the Raintree Restaurant
- March 24th - EMMA Concert Series: Dance Alive - National Ballet
- March 26th - Sunset/Moonrise Tour of the St. Augustine Lighthouse
- March 27th - "La Florida" Art Exhibit at Flagler College
- March 30th - Uptown Saturday Night
March 31st - St. Augustine Easter Parade
- March 31st - Vilano Beach Easter Sunrise Service
- March 31st - Crescent Beach Easter Sunrise
- March 31st - St. Augustine Easter Promenade
Recipes and Tips
New Cookbook Request: We have more than three dozen new recipes, but we still need more as we put together the second cookbook that features the best family recipes from our wonderful guests here at the Carriage Way. The cookbook will have one recipe on a page and we would like you to provide a short story that complements the recipe. Send us only your best and if we print your recipe, we will send you a complimentary copy. Thank you Bev and Duane for the Christmas Custard Recipe
This recipe is great for the Strawberry season.
Diane's Honey and Cream Fruit Dressing
1 c. sour cream
1/3 cup honey
2 T. Orange Juice
Mix and add more honey until you do not taste the sour cream. Pour over fruit. For example: Strawberries and bananas, pears and apples or you can get creative.
Cleaning tip: Tomato based products have a tendency to stain plastic containers. In order to keep your plastic containers from getting stained from the tomato base, rub the inside with vegetable oil before placing the sauce in the container.
Inn the Know:
The Colonial Quater on St. George Street has reopened with a new face and an exciting journey through Colonial St. Augustine along with two new restaurants. Watch for more information.
The Picasso: Art and Arena Exhibit will be displayed at the St. Augustine Visitor Information Center (2 blocks North of Carriage Way) until May 11th.
Upcoming Concert Schedule
St. Augustine Amphitheatre
TICKETS ON SALE NOW
- Daryl Hall and John Oates - 3/1/13
- Juan Siddi Flamenco Theatre Company - 3/15 & 3/16/13
- Matchbox Twenty - 3/17/13
- Chicago - 4/7/13
- Third Day - 4/14/13
- Alan Jackson - 5/17/13
BOOK A GETAWAY TODAY!