8th March 2012
Hosted by the OFFSHORE GRAMEEN GROUP
ELVINA BAY FIRE SHED - 7:30 AM
$20 includes full breakfast & lucky door prize
The talk will be given by Nila Chambers. The subject is
Microfinance...... Empowering women to escape poverty through small
Bookings essential for catering purposes.
Donation Request for International Women's
I am trying to find people
who would be willing to donate a prize to the raffle we're holding at
The International Women's Day Breakfast at Elvina Bay on 8th March.
The money is going to the Grameen Foundation, a charity that helps
women in some of the poorest parts of the world to set up a small
business and give them the opportunity to escape poverty.
If you can help or have any ideas please email
All those who live on the Western Foreshores are warmly invited to the
WPCA AGM which will take place at Elvina Bay South Fireshed on Sunday
18th March commencing at 12.30pm.
Please email email@example.com
if you would like further information or an agenda.
House to Share
TWO ROOMS AVAILABLE IN OLDER BUT WELL-LOVED HOUSE CLOSE TO TENNIS
SHARE WITH ONE FEMALE AND ONE CAT.
SHARED BATHROOM AND KITCHEN, WITH LARGE LIVING AREAS.
WONDERFULLY SITUATED ON SUNNY CORNER.
SHARE RENT AND EXPENSES
PLEASE APPLY TO
LIZ 0424341458 FOR FURTHER DETAILS
YARD SALE -
an Offer $
We have downsized but still have too much stuff! Something for everyone
including the kids, and the “handyman .
8AM – 4PM
Where – The Readmans , 3
Robertson Road (2nd house up from Cargo Wharf on the left)
- Freedom Furniture round dinette
table 1000 mm diameter, Beech finish.
- 4 x Freedom matching Beech chairs
- 1 Black leather executive office
- 1 Mobile clothes rack
- 2 x Slim panel electric heaters
- 1 under the counter waste bin
system, with dual bin
- 3 x Ikea (3 drawer) wire rack
- 1 nest of glass side tables
- 2 x roller blinds 1800mm W - white
- Assorted kitchen pots and pans
Power Tools ($10.00 each)
- 2 x Stereos with CD, Cassette and
Radio (detachable speakers)
- “Guitar Hero” guitars plus
software ( Playstation)
- “Sing Star “ for PS2 (Playstation)
- 2 Mountain Bikes – good condition
- Ryobi weed wacker
- Ryobi table saw
- Ryobi cordless drill (with two
batteries and charger)
- Black & Decker plane (needs
- Ryobi jigsaw (needs grub screw for
- Ryobi drop saw
- GMC Skil saw
- Kennards moving boxes (huge stack flat
pack ready to go!)
- LCD computer Monitor 19”
- Assorted louvre doors
- Stack of HARDWOOD OFFCUTS FOR
Follow the PON
Missed out on a Newsletter?
Go to the
archives to download previous notices
A complete set of past electronic newsletters since May 2000 can be
found and read at https://ymlp.com/archive_gesgjgm.php
Online Local Contact Guide
Click HERE to load
views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily the views of the
Scotland Island Residents Association (SIRA), or
Pittwater Community Association (WPCA)