Revised Web Site
We have updated some material, added some new items, and reorganized the structure of the site to be more informative and easier to navigate.
Thanks go to our Communications Committee (Susan Laemmle, chair, Deborah Blum, Anthony Elman, Carl Sunshine) and especially to our Webmaster, Bob Roosth. Let any of them know if you have suggestions for further improvements.
Highlights of the changes are as follows:
- New names and locations for top level tabs:
- Gabbai Schedule now called CALENDAR
- Food now called MEALS & CELEBRATIONS
- DONATE tab moved
- GOVERNANCE moved under ABOUT US
- New FAQ about the Minyan under ABOUT US
- New FAQ about kiddush under MEALS & CELEBRATIONS
- New FAQ about Torah Club under YOUTH
- New CONTACTS page with photos, and Gabbai contacts under CALENDAR
- Updated Short History under ABOUT US
As I send this, I know there are some broken links on the site. If you have a problem, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.