So. . .I don't think the Bills are trying to tank this season. . .just a hunch. So far this year, this team has been a pleasant surprise to say the least! Right now though, we are headed into the toughest stretch of the season, division wise. We need to pull out these wins, especially tomorrow's game against the Gang Green. We beat them on ours, come cheer on the Bills as they take on the Jets on their turf!
To answer all your questions, YES the game will be on at the Harp just like normal despite the fact there is a Bruins game. Some notes regarding this unique game day:
- If you plan to arrive very early (around happy hour) expect that you will be competing with Bruins fans for bar spots and tables. We do not get special seating preference. We need to share the space. Please be patient and wait for a spot or table to open up.
- If you would like to sit at a table, please check with the hostesses at the door. Usually for nighttime games you need to be seated by a hostess, but just ask!
- Most Bruins fans will have left the Harp by 7:00-7:30 so that is the ideal time slot for getting a table or a bar spot. PLEASE, please be patient and don't give the staff a hard time. It's a difficult night for them too juggling two sets of fans!
- The Harp may have an amended game day menu offering, they sometimes do on these unique game days. Whatever the staff tells you is what the Harp is offereing that day. Please don't argue with staff about it. We are so lucky we have a space to hang out and watch the games each week!
- YES, the Bruins fans will be filtering back into the Harp before our game is over. Yes, some of them will probably have a few things to say about the Bills (they are just scared!). Please take the high ground, but if there are any major issues at all please find a committee member or staff/door personel to handle the situation for you. I'm sure everything will be smooth sailing. . .I mean no one likes the Jets!
Bills vs. Jets
Kick Off: 8:25pm
Best time to get a spot or table: 7:00-7:30pm
What's Going on this Week at the Harp?
Long story short. . .just the game!
Last week we drew the winner for our Bills vs. Saints Getaway Package. Congrats to Amanda Carrow for being the big winner! She and 3 friends are headed to the Bills/Saints game with 2 nights hotel courtesy of Labatt!
We will have a brand new raffle for Week 10 during the Bills vs. Saints game. We will be raffling off an AUTOGRAPHED PIECE OF ANDRE REED MEMORABILIA! You don't want to miss that. Make sure you can get to the Harp for the Bills/Saints game so you don't miss out!
Stay Tuned For. . .
December 10th: Bills Backers Give Back Charity Day 2017 to benefit Andre Reed's READ with REED 83 Literacy Program with the Boys and Girls Clubs. Join us for a fun day of prize raffles, 50/50 Raffle, Squares, Giveaways, and Beef on Weck at Halftime!
December 21st: VIP Meet and Greet Party with Andre Reed! Join us for this very exclusive event as Andre comes to hang out with us at the Harp to sign some autographs, take some pics, and chat with you about all the biggest games and plays of his illustrious career! TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT WILL BE LIMITED so please stay tuned, tickets will go on sale soon! This is one party that you don't want to miss!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM! bostonbillsbackers
See you all Tomorrow! GO BILLS!
Your Bills Backer Committee,
Kristen, Tim, Aimee, George, Jeff, Mike, and Chris